Fort Smith, AR

Spradling Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2008

Spradling Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2007
I have 4 children 2 went to Spradling Elem. last year. I was very happy with their treatment and the communication between staff and myself went very well. I hope that my children will go there this year as well as we are in another district. I am planning on requesting Spradling as our choice for educating our children this year as well.

Spradling Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2007
Quality of programs is at shocking low levels. Principal and staff do not listen to children. They label them instead and are very judgemental children should be seen not heard. No sports to be heard of. Very low in funding and benchmarks. My child is in counseling due to our experience with Spradling staff. Level of parent involvement is low I forced involvement on the school which was not at all well liked. My child and I opted out this new fall semester for better quality education for her.This school needs serious help.

Spradling Elementary School
4949 Spradling Ave, Fort Smith, AR  72904
Last modified Spradling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spradling Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top