Green Forest, AR

Green Forest High School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
I am also a student, but I have only been there for two years and that was all it took before I fell in love with GFHS. I am not just saying this due to my self being on the sr. high volleyball team, but to tell the truth about it. Green forest has to be the best school i have ever been to and I have been to 4 all in my freshman year and all my everything was messed up but Green Forest has helped my self go back to the educational part a little more than I did at any of the other schools all put together. The teachers are the best and they want us to do succeed in yes both education and in athletics but they want you to make your path a good path no matter which one it may be,Zuazua rocks!!

Green Forest High School 1

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009

Green Forest High School 5

Posted April 15, 2009

Green Forest High School 5

Posted April 04, 2009
Yeah, the male Spanish teacher rocks, and he is a better coach than all other coaches put together. Just check his win-lose record.

Green Forest High School 2

Posted July 12, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008

Green Forest High School 2

Posted December 08, 2006
- a former student

Green Forest High School 3

Posted July 02, 2005
I also go to gfhs, but unlike the last person, I believe that sports plays too big a role in school...the schedule (block) was built to accomidate the senior high sports in such a way that students would not have to choose between sports and some ap/honors courses, but NOT for the sake of the academics, mind youbtw, teacher quality is not based on individuals, but mostly on the fact that most teachers give busy work and even SOME of the 'pre-ap/ap' teachers give into parent/student pressure in the way that the classroom is run

Posted May 12, 2005
I attend GFHS and I think it's an ok school. It has its ups and downs, BUT the school work is TOP PRIORITY! Not the sports! If you knew anything about GFHS you would know that any student has to have at least a C average in ALL classes to even play sports!

Green Forest High School
801 Phillips Ave, Green Forest, AR  72638
Last modified Green Forest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Forest High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top