Bad
Good

I am also a student, but I have only been there for two years and that was all it took before I fell in love with GFHS. I am not just saying this due to my self being on the sr. high volleyball team, but to tell the truth about it. Green forest has to be the best school i have ever been to and I have been to 4 all in my freshman year and all my everything was messed up but Green Forest has helped my self go back to the educational part a little more than I did at any of the other schools all put together. The teachers are the best and they want us to do succeed in yes both education and in athletics but they want you to make your path a good path no matter which one it may be,Zuazua rocks!!

Yeah, the male Spanish teacher rocks, and he is a better coach than all other coaches put together. Just check his win-lose record.

Last modified Green Forest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.