Greenbrier, AR

Posted September 27, 2013
So far, We love it! During the second week of school, My kindergarten daughter, fell off the slide and broke her wrist. Miss Peggy took good care of her. Everyone has been really great in helping her deal with her cast. Mrs. McKinney is young and energetic. She seems to have everything under control all the time.

Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2008
I have not been impressed with Eastside Elementary. The principal seems to never be there when I have come to the school with an issue. I was told I could speak with the instructional supervisor who is I guess like their assistant principal just without the degree, but I wanted someone to deal with my issue who had the appropriate training. The teachers have been wonderful and very supportive with the resources they have access too.

Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School 5

Posted May 13, 2008
This is my son's second year at Eastside and we couldn't be more pleased! His teachers, so far, have been unbelievable (Polly Smith and Kristen Barnett)! They are excellent educators and truly care about the students and parents! Kudos to Eastside!!!

Posted February 20, 2007
My child attends third grade at eastside elementary. I have been so impressed with the teachers at this school. They are a very young and vibrant group and have the kids as top priority. The adminstration has been very helpful with problems concerning my child. This is a great school!

Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2006
The Greenbrier Eastide Pre-k program is wonderful. My son recently went through this program and has learned all the skills needed to go into kindergarden. The teachers are great!! THey are very concerned and involved with the students and the parents. This has made the transition into kindergarden so much easier!!!!!

Posted August 27, 2005
We moved here when my son was in the 4th grade. My son has learning disabilities. He spent two years in a school in the Pulaski County Special School District without being officially diagnosed. Within 3-4 months they had my son diagnosed and placed, and the extra help he required was given. During the 3-4 months we had over 6 conferences specifically geared toward communicating to us, what the school intended to do. They acted quickly. The dicipline is good, and they have a 'zero' bully tolerance rule. Overall, we are happy and impressed by the school.

Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2004

Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School
61 Glenn Ln, Greenbrier, AR  72058
Last modified Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top