Bad
Good

So far, We love it! During the second week of school, My kindergarten daughter, fell off the slide and broke her wrist. Miss Peggy took good care of her. Everyone has been really great in helping her deal with her cast. Mrs. McKinney is young and energetic. She seems to have everything under control all the time.

I have not been impressed with Eastside Elementary. The principal seems to never be there when I have come to the school with an issue. I was told I could speak with the instructional supervisor who is I guess like their assistant principal just without the degree, but I wanted someone to deal with my issue who had the appropriate training. The teachers have been wonderful and very supportive with the resources they have access too.

This is my son's second year at Eastside and we couldn't be more pleased! His teachers, so far, have been unbelievable (Polly Smith and Kristen Barnett)! They are excellent educators and truly care about the students and parents! Kudos to Eastside!!!

My child attends third grade at eastside elementary. I have been so impressed with the teachers at this school. They are a very young and vibrant group and have the kids as top priority. The adminstration has been very helpful with problems concerning my child. This is a great school!

Last modified Greenbrier Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.