Posted August 22, 2013
Greenwood junior high is a wonderful school the principle is awesome and cool but he is also fair and does a great deal for us he makes things fair to everyone he is a really awesome principle not to mention the schools eager to learn and the teachers are more than happy to help and teach us things we need to know and have done I love this school and so does everyone else and im very happy to show up everyday to learn and have fun this school is very spirited and I just know I am really looking forward to being here for the school year :)

Greenwood Junior High School 4

Posted May 11, 2006
This is an excellent school. Night and day difference from East Hills. The Principal is fair and does an excellent job of running ths school. The teachers seem to actaully enjoy children and teaching. Individual attention is given to students. Love it! We moved from another state two years ago. The only thing lacking in Greenwood schools is parent involvement.

Posted March 30, 2006
- a former student
This place is so great. Its greater than great, and my heart is in it. Great cant explain the love of this school to me. Did i mention its great? Its so great greatness greats great greats!

Posted February 02, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school for about two months in the 8th grade, and it was by far the best school I ever went to. The teachers were very friendly and helpful, and the other students were nice and respectful of elders, compared to my peers in Charlotte, NC. I would give anything to go back!

Greenwood Junior High School
300 East Gary St, Greenwood, AR  72936
Last modified Greenwood Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top