Bad
Good

this school hasnt improved at all.. the teachers still assume stuff... they still have the principals whom dont listen to both sides of the story! i dont recommend this school to anyone.. its horrible and is a dirty school. filthy and disgusting!

I am writing about the girls campus...I as a parent feel unwelcomed! My child learns everything outside of what a school should be teaching. My child had a choice of schools because she is in the TAG program and I chose to keep her close to home. I never get graded paperwork or correspondence from her teachers....6th graders are hardly responsible to do things on their own just yet. On top of all this I pay local school taxes every year just like the rest of J'ville and I now have to worry about putting my child on a bust for a hour each way!

I am very dissapointed with the phsycial condition of this school. (the celing has holes in it and it rains in the school building) The reputation this school has for fighting is sad, yet very true. My children's teachers are very qualified, but the behvavior of the students, plus the physical condition of the property are so bad that we are transfering our children into other schools.

I think jacksonville middle school-boys campus has really improved. Because last year there was fight every day and now there is very little fights. and i think alittle less kids are getting in troble here.

Last modified Jacksonville Middle Girls School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8