Ungraded
Public charter
Jonesboro, AR

Raider Open Door Charter School 3

Posted December 18, 2007
The Teachers at RODA are good. I think the children are learning more and the teachers seem to care more this year. The principal at the school doesn't listen to the students or the parents. My child seem to enjoy the school better this year and he is learning more.

Raider Open Door Charter School 2

Posted May 24, 2007
My son attends RODA and we will transfer him out for the 2007-2008 school year. The school has helped my son reading and math, however the teachers, and principal need to be overhauled.They punish all the children for the mistakes of a few. They are strict on the students but the children are dismissed late 'every day'. They do not listen or take seriously the complaints of parents.The school day is longer than regular school and on top of that the children have studying and a lot of homework to do when they get home. My son will not return, however I know that the principal and a couple of the teachers will not return either. I hope the Superintendent hires a better principal and teachers that are more suited for the students. No extracurricular actives were offered.

Raider Open Door Charter School 4

Posted April 09, 2007
Currently, R.O.D.A is the only charter school in Jonesboro.I applaud Nettelton school district for assisting children that may have a slight or moderate delay in math or reading. We currently have a child enrolled in this school and his reading skills (and more importantly his confidence)has sky rocketed. I is good to see a school that is trying to cater to the students.

Raider Open Door Charter School