Little Rock, AR

Posted August 28, 2013
They are so nice and helpful. You feel like a home. Kids love their teachers. When they come home you can figure out what did they learn during the school. I love to be part of this school

Posted August 16, 2012
Excellent school !!! superb leadership and and fantastic staff. I am not a teacher so i would like to make this part clear. InshaAllah I would always want my child to be taught by these dedicated and experienced teachers even if they are the only students left in the class.

Posted August 07, 2012
I have 3 kids enrolled in the school. I moved my daughter from a private school to Huda. Our experience has been great. My eldest daughter's Stanford scores have been in the 90th percentile 2 yrs after my daughter enrolled at Huda, I joined the SB. Some facts: We have 6 American, 3 Middle Eastern and 1 Pakistani FT teachers. All higher grade teachers have a Masters in Education & combined over 30 yrs of teaching exp. 3 yrs in a row, school enrollment has increased by approx 12% each yr. This yr, the enrollment is the highest it has ever been Last yr our student won the 3rd price in State Science fair. Curriculum is evaluated at the end of every yr with the help of the teachers and renewed on a regular basis.Our curriculum is similar to any Private institution in the city. There are Smart Boards in all class rooms. Diversity: There are kids from American, Bangladesh, MIddle East, India, African and Pakistani origins. Our retention rate from last year to this year is above 97%. Teachers are evaluated for performance throughout the yr. There are 5 elected Board members, 2 Physicians, 3 non-Physicians. 4 are parents and 1 non-parent Further info is available from School's office

Posted August 06, 2012
Both of my children have gone to Huda Academy. One has graduated onwards after 7 years at Huda and she has excelled at one of the most competitive middle schools in the city. The teachers and administrators have been very responsive. The curriculum at Huda rivals any private school in the city, and the Islamic curriculum is very progressive and inclusive. We also love the fact that the school is multi-cultural. Huda Academy has provided for them a loving, nurturing environment with a low student:teacher ratio. Highly recommended!!

Posted July 25, 2012
It is an excellent school. We have had our children in the school for several years. As parents we have been extremely satisfied with the school. It provides an Islamic environment and a strong curriculum. The leadership at the school including the principal are very dedicated. Thei school is like a gem of the community. The school had a stellar Stanford -10 performance at par or above many expensive private schools. Our kids have learned Islamic and Arabic studies and have become confident young Muslims. The school building has improved but they can use some landscaping.

The Huda Academy 2

Posted July 04, 2012
Poor leadership and curriculum. The Islamic teachers are the only assets the school has. The other posts are by school board members. Only reason I gave it two stars and not one due to the Sunday school program, not run by board members, and Islamic teaching. I pulled my kids out and sent them to a non-Islamic school with better leadership and morals. Teachers and staff gossip in front of the students and show very poor examples.

The Huda Academy