North Little Rock, AR

Posted March 11, 2015
Lakewood is definitely top notch when it comes to resources they have available for their students!

Posted July 29, 2014
Love this school take your kids here please my daughter use to attend Lisa academy but I hurried up and took her out the school don't let your kids suffer they have just as good education as private schools their exactly the same but mostly Kids at Lisa academy my daughter said was "stuck up" I took her out because I knew that she could get the best education at a school she does not like please take your child here

Lakewood Middle School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
This school is unsafe. Check the police reports. Many teachers have trouble controlling classrooms. The homework load is unreasonable.

Posted July 31, 2013
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD SCHOOL IM NEW THERE AND I LOVE IT AL READY THE STUDENTS THERE ARE REALLY NICE!!!

Posted June 23, 2008
this school rocks not to mention the principle is top notch and the chior teacher is the nicest ever!!!!!

Lakewood Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
I really like this school. It has been the best school I have ever been to. I recommend this school. Sure theres fights every once in awhile but not like everyday. This is my first year there and I really like it. I love all my teachers,its just great.

Lakewood Middle School 4

Posted January 30, 2007
I go to Lakewood Middle and I think it is a great school! I really like it! This is my second year here and my last. I will miss the principal and all my teachers. But this school is great and I highly recommend it!

Posted January 22, 2004
My son is in 8th grade and this has been his first year at Lakewood Middle School. He really likes the school and has felt safe there. There have been no problems at all. I have talked to his teachers several times and have been impressed with their level of dedication and their willingness to speak with me and offer their assistance. My son particularly likes the lunchroom set-up. He says it is like a restaurant and that he can choose which items he wants to eat. The facility overall looks very nice. It is clean and maintained well, and the theater is very impressive.

Posted August 26, 2003
This is an excellent school with great teachers and excellent test scores. i recommend it to all parents.

Lakewood Middle School
2300 Lakeview Rd, North Little Rock, AR  72116
Last modified Lakewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top