North Little Rock, AR

Posted November 14, 2009
Great school! I agree that they are benchmarked focused and much learning time is spent preparing for annual benchmark exams. However, the staff & teachers really care about the students. Park Hill is rich in history and cares about the community it serves.

Posted July 13, 2007
My child will be beginning her fourth year at PH. I have seen much improvement in the last three years in the teachers and curriculum as well as my child's overall interest in learning. I think a few more extracurricular activities would be nice, but he main thing I see lacking is parental involvement. PTA should be stronger.

Park Hill Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2007
My child has attended PH k-5 and the quality of education has changed over the years. K-2 was a very good experience. I loved Mrs. Thornton, she was a great principle. My husband and I ran into her several times buying uniforms for needy children. The quality of education from 3rd grade on has been under par. Teachers do not reinforce classroom work with homework. Beginning at the 3rd grade level,in attempt to teach responsibility to the children they failed to meet the needs of the parents to know valuable information concerning tests and work assignments. They are utterly Benchmark focused and the children lack the skill to pass the test because basic skills were ignored.

Park Hill Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2005
My daughter Krystal went to Park Hill K-5. She loved it. I love the fact that the teachers interact with the children and are concerned with each and everyone one of their wellbeing. I highley recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 18, 2004
My child is about to begin her third year in this school. We are pleased with the quality of the teachers and staff. I feel confortable with the level of education she is getting. This is a smaller school which I feel is a bonus because the children are not so apt to get lost in the crowd. We plan to continue there because of the quality teachers and staff that she is involved with.

Park Hill Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2004
We are a transfer from another NLR school...am so delighted here. Teacher quality and leadership strength is exceptional. My child's gifts and talents have been drawn out because the teachers see the students as individuals and not another headache. My child is a QUEST student here and he absolutely loves it. Before we came to PH, he begged every year to quit the QUEST program. I see now it all had to do with the teachers and the leadership. The teachers at Park Hill don't just teach their own agenda, but attempt to make it beneficial for each student. The atmosphere is exceptionally peaceful compared to where we came from. I am so thrilled for my child in his last year of elementary school. What a wonderful and peaceful experience it has been for my entire family.

Park Hill Elementary School
3801 Jfk Blvd, North Little Rock, AR  72116
Last modified Park Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top