Rogers, AR

First Baptist Christian School 5

Posted February 15, 2011
We are very pleased with this school. Teachers are caring, considerate, and provide a solid education foundation to prepare our child for the future. I would highy recommend this school

First Baptist Christian School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
My daughter has attended here for 2 years and we are very happy with her education. The teachers are all very caring, and with the small class size, she get's plenty of attention. The school puts great emphasis on education - my daughter is ahead of her friends who attend public school. We are not Baptists, but are comfortable with the religious teachings at the school. Well worth the money.

First Baptist Christian School 5

Posted January 25, 2007
Love Shining stars. My daughter attended two years there and will probably be back next year as we are not happy with Rogers Public Schools. We moved her to public school because Shining Stars does not offer all grades.My daughter wanted to be in school with her big brother. Teachers and staff are excellent. Would highly recommend. Wish they offered more grades so both my kids could go.

First Baptist Christian School
3364 West Pleasant Grove Road, Rogers, AR  72758
Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
First Baptist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top