Bad
Good

Reagan Elementary has the best teachers and principal and staff around. They work together seamlessly to help our children get a great start in their school career so that they may continue on in Middle School to High School and beyond. It truly takes a team effort to help students get the most out of public school and the bunch at Reagan really take that to heart. I am grateful that my children have all had the chance to attend Reagan.

My daughter is in kindergarten here and she loves it. Her teacher is fantastic and manages her class with outstanding discipline. I could not be happier with her teacher this year and the rest of the staff is friendly and outgoing. Great school for us.

My son has just finished his first year at Reagan Elementary and will be returning for second grade next year. He loves Reagan and was actually sad on his last day of first grade.

All 3 of my daughters attended this school. I felt they were well prepared for Junior High School.

We moved across town and my daughter now attends Reagan this year. She has always loved school but since moving to Reagan it's a constant battle. She cries every morning and does not want to go. They do have a nice building and I think most of the staff cares but they are a bit hard to talk to. Nice vice principle. They have probably have the worse car rider pickup in a long line of bad car rider lines that Rogers Schools are famous for.She's not going back next year.

The school has plenty of extracurricular activities. Academically the school is behind compared to other surrounding schools. We have moved out of the state and have found that my child is behind. I tried to help out in the school and only a few parents are allowed to be involved in this. This school is not recommended at all.

Last modified Reagan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.