PK-4 & Ungraded
Russellville, AR

Posted May 03, 2011
I have two daughters that attend this school, the staff knows me by name when I walk in the door. Not only do I feel like my children are safe, but that they are around people that encourage learning. The teachers care like they are their own children. Mr. Gotcher (principal) is a great leader that sets a great example. I am proud to be a Crawford Eagle!

Posted December 08, 2010
Everyone has been friendly and very helpful in enrolling my Grandchildren mid-semester. There has been daily feedback from the teachers. I have seen an improvement in both my Granddaughter and Grandson enrolling in Crawford Elementary. I love the "open library" concept. Thank you for all you do! Highly recommended if you are moving into the area.

Crawford Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
Crawford is a great school. We have some of the best teachers. And the students are awesome!!!

Posted August 04, 2009
Highly recommended!! Great Staff!! Puts kids first, been to alot of schools in the past and nothing compares to the high learning taught at this school. Love the setup they have which allows each kid to learn at their own pace yet making sure they achieve the best out of their school experience. On a scoe from 1 to 10 i give it a 25.......

Crawford Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2008
Many of the teachers lack true caring/concern for the students. They pass the children regardless of academic performance.

Crawford Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2008

Crawford Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2008
What an awesome school Crawford Elementary is! The teachers are loving and kind to the students and sincerely care about their Education. The office staff are very friendly and helpful when questions are asked. They will go the extra mile to assist parents in any way. The principal is top notch and cares about each family. I would highly recommend Crawford to any newcoming family in Russellville. Just visit and you will see.

Crawford Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2007
Sadly, Crawford has become a school of nothing. The curriculum is weak. And the teachers are weaker. We just recently added a music and art program, which, unortunately does not teach the students about either. The school is underfunded and falling apart. Only ahand full of parents take the iniative to be a part of the process.

Posted February 23, 2006
at crawford my girls are very happy. they are learning new things everyday and the teachers are very understanding when it comes to me asking a lot of questions its just a great school.

Crawford Elementary School
1116 North Parker Rd, Russellville, AR  72801
Last modified Crawford Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top