PK-4 & Ungraded
Russellville, AR

Posted January 23, 2013
This school is the best. My son is in resource and they have worked wonders with him. I give them 10 stars if I could. Couldn't ask for a better school. He loves everybody there. Keep up the great work CVE!!!!

Posted April 29, 2012
This is a great school! The staff is very friendly and caring towards the students and the parents. All are made to feel welcome and part of this learning community. They strive for the best on many levels. We highly recommend this school!

Center Valley Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
My son loves going to Center Valley! The teachers and PTO are always so caring and involved with the students, and the principal is great too! I went ther as a kid, my son is in first grade, and my daughter will also go to this wonderful school.

Center Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
The school atmosphere is wonderful. Parents are involved and love the school. Teachers are passionate about their jobs and students love their school and teachers.

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
CVE is a top notch school. A lot has changed since the review in 2006. Automatic locking doors keep those who shouldn't be in, out. Someone is always in the office to greet. Computerized check-in and check-out system. My child is in the 1st grade and she loves it there & us too. The teachers care about each student no matter their financial makeup and our financial makeup is nowhere near the top. Academically, the teachers make sure that each child knows their subjects and then go a little further. The PTO is over the top! Making sure that the kids are treated as special individuals for their birthdays, or as they are promoted to the next grade. They ensure the extra funding needed for the school is there with great fundraising events and festivials. Our daughter excels at CVE, she is advanced and so will your child. We love it!

Posted February 26, 2009

Center Valley Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2008

Center Valley Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008

Center Valley Elementary School 2

Posted February 02, 2006
My children and a few of my nephews go to this school. Overall I would say this school needs to be more welcoming and cautious. Welcoming in the sense that when a parent comes no matter rich or poorer needs to not be ignored! Cautious as in, anyone could walk right in and walk right past the front office and get a child out easily without any one of them bothering to look up and ask any questions. This school lacks in hospitality but it is excellent in academics.

Center Valley Elementary School
5401 Sr 124, Russellville, AR  72801
Last modified Center Valley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top