PK-4 & Ungraded
Russellville, AR

Posted March 17, 2015
My school is awesome! The teachers are very caring. I feel like they really care for my child. My child feels like they are part of a family. They are always ready to go to school each day!

Posted March 17, 2015
I have been a teacher at Center Valley for 18 years and I look forward to going to work everyday. I have had the opportunity to teach so many wonderful young people. What makes Center Valley so special is that we are a real family. It is a happy place to work and an exciting place to learn.

Posted March 17, 2015
Center Valley is the best elementary school in the Russellville School District! They have phenomenal teachers and staff that care about their students. The classrooms are full of educational resources. I believe that all students are capable of learning because of the environment at Center Valley.

Posted March 17, 2015
I am blessed to have my children's education begin at Center Valley Elementary. There is not a better school around.

Posted March 17, 2015
I am a parent that has had all four children go through CVE. There is no better school in the state for a child to be educated. The teachers are warm and accommodating, the staff is helpful and fun, and the administration is communicative and strong. From preschool through fourth grade, I never had one single problem. My children have come out with great scores and are more ready for the upper grades than I could have ever imagined. Center Valley is focused on family, fun, and learning!

Posted March 17, 2015
Center Valley has been a great place for my child. My son entered Kindergarten this year and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher and school to jump start his academic career. His teacher is always available to talk or share information about how he is doing, both areas to improve and areas he's doing well in. He enjoys visiting the library, science lab, computer lab, art room, and gym each week. I know he is safe and loved each day at school.

Posted March 17, 2015
Center Valley is the best school in the Russellville School District! The staff and teachers really work hard to meet the needs of each student. They love their job and it is evident.

Posted March 17, 2015
I'm proud to be a Cougar! We love our students and families at CEnter Valley Elementary!

Posted March 17, 2015
Center Valley offers a variety of opportunities for students to learn and enrich their lives. We have a staff that works with students to reach their needs on every level! The staff is awesome!

Posted March 17, 2015
The teachers are amazing and each child is truly valued as an individual. They teach the WHOLE child and not just academics.

Center Valley Elementary School
5401 Sr 124, Russellville, AR  72801
Last modified Center Valley Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top