Posted December 14, 2013
I have had 2 children at the Middle school and I love it. The principals are approachable. The teachers are fantastic. My boys love going to school. Both were struggling readers and after having Mrs. Edwards in the 5th grade, they love reading now. We have been very fortunate to have very caring and dedicated teachers- Mrs. Freeman, Mrs. Hartwick, Mrs. Brewer, Mrs. Pitman, Mrs. Knapp, are just a few of the fantastic teachers.

Vilonia Middle School 1

Posted September 02, 2010
Hello I am writing this to inform other parents who are considering Vilonia Schools to keep on looking. We have a student of the Vilonia School District and we are not pleased of the academic principals. Once he was sick and had to miss a test, when he returned to school his teacher allowed him to take his test as homework. She gave him a graded test, told him to copy the answers and return it to be graded. I also know other students who have graduated from Vilonia. There Senior year slept in school and did not turn in homework and graduated with a "B" average. To those parents looking for a great school my advice is to look beyond Vilonia. If you are not part of the "town creme de la creme" your child does not stand a chance.

Posted February 08, 2010
Vilonia is a great school.They are well disciplined,educated,and more.For my 6 years in the Vilonia School District,it has been a wonderful time.I love Vilonia Schools!

Vilonia Middle School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
My daughter really likes this school. I have not dealt with the school much like I did at the Primary because they do not allow siblings at the school, so I have not gotten to know the staff at the school. I look forward to when my youngest goes there to get to really know the school.

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
We're military and our children have been to several schools but there is just something extra special about the Vilonia Schools. Since the day we enrolled our kids the staff have been so friendly and helpful. The teachers really care and take the extra time for their students. Our girls love their schools. I've substituted at the Primary and Middle School and the teachers and students are great!!!

Posted August 19, 2007

Vilonia Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2006
Being a student at this is the best thing i could ask for. they have lots of scool activities.from sports to clubs. our band is awsome. i am in the band. not only is it strict but fun at the same time. you have instruments to choose from. if you don't want to take band then you can take encore. which is mainly just a study hall. better yet you can take choir. which is led by an awsome teacher Ms.lovelady. also kids who need more of a challenge at certain accademics have a choice of AE classes. the teachers are great and don't sluff off.they try their hardest to teach students. though our school does strict clothes rules.no jeans with holes.you can't die your hair any shade of color thats innapropriat like.mainly just the spray on stuff.i hope that i that i have persuaded you to join this school.

Posted July 30, 2005

Vilonia Middle School
49 Eagle St, Vilonia, AR  72173
Last modified Vilonia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vilonia Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top