Vilonia, AR

Posted October 30, 2007
I believe the quality of teaching as well as the extracurricular activites are very good at Vilonia Elementary. The children have a special class each day- art, music, library and gifted and talented class. My child loves this school and I have been pleased as a parent.

Posted January 06, 2006
I would like nothing more than for all ten of my grandchildren to go to Vilonia Elementary, as my two children did...I know many of the teachers personally, the staff, the administration...And no, I do not work there...But I believe in Vilonia Elementary and other Vilonia Schools..Being a part of this school district has given me great assurance that my children were taken care of, taught well, and I watched one of my children get paddled by the elementary principal. She gave me the choice of doing it myself with her as a witness or she could do the paddling, having me as a witness...It meant more to my child and taught her more, having the principal do it. She also knew why she was paddled. She never lied to the principal or teacher again..Do what works! Discipline in love.

Vilonia Elementary School 2

Posted June 25, 2005
Quite frankly I was very disappointed in this school. I feel that if you disagree with them on what you feel is best for your child, (and who knows your child better than you) then they will try to railroad you into doing it. I was fortunate that my son had a wonderful teacher, and do believe she wanted the best for him, but I was very disgusted in the way certain things were handled, which in no way should reflect on the teacher, but rather in the 'higher ups'. I would not say it is a friendly school, but rather a school where they expect children to act as robots opposed to being children. My child will be attending another school next year.

Vilonia Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2005

Posted October 07, 2004
Great school. Great teachers. Very supportive environment. Welcomes parental involvement. Open to what is best for the child, even if is something they have never done before.

Vilonia Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2004
I think this school ranks along with all schools as far as education. Nothing sets them apart. I am very disappointed in the teachers I've encountered in this school. Their attitudes are less than desirable.

Posted June 09, 2004
I think that the schoool is very supportive of what they do to teach students the importance of life. The school make learning fun. The students come to school ready to learn because they know that they have teachers that support them all of their school career. All in all, the school is an awesome school that I would want my children to attend.

Vilonia Elementary School
15 Eagle St, Vilonia, AR  72173
Last modified Vilonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vilonia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top