Bad
Good

I think bragg is the best elementary school in west memphis. The teachers are great and the principal is very involved. I'd recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to go to a great school and have access to the best teachers, teachers aids, and all around wonderful staff.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Bragg are really there for both the students and their parents. The staff is caring and really made the transition easy for us when wedlock was shut down a few years ago.

My child was not treated well at all at this school. There were a couple of teachers that were good, but for the most part the experience was horrible. My child has ADHD and was paddled weekly (some times daily). After a great deal of struggling with the staff a 504 was completed, but was never followed. Once we moved to another school in another state my child did not have issues any more. So while Bragg treated my child like a bad kid in reality it was just a bad environment that was the problem. I would strongly recommend that this school consider how they treat children that don't fit into their box. My child left with low self-esteem and anxiety issues. Now thanks to the staff of another school my child no longer has these issues.

Bragg Teachers and Staff have such an AWESOME drive and talent for teaching and mentoring their students! They are so envolved with the Parents, Children, and the Community on so many outstanding levels! They are so devoted to their profession, and so commited to seeing every child master Math and Reading, that it is felt in all areas of our community! When you know that the Teachers at your child's school will do whatever it takes to ensure your child reaches the highest possible level of achievement, you just have to thank God for the Angel/Teachers he has placed around us!

My son started at Bragg in Kindergarten, and he is now in the 3rd grade. He loves it, and I do too! The teacher's are great. Everything about the school is great. We have been so pleased. He said he wishes that he could stay at Bragg all the way through the 12th grade...He loves it that much. David & Charice Kemp

My daughter is in the first grade at Bragg. She has an amazing and loving teacher, Mrs. Mary Lou Hall. I am amazed every time my daughter brings her work home at how much she is being taught. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Last modified Bragg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.