Bad
Good

I have been a teacher in the WMSD for almost five years now and I love it. Sure, we have problems the same as most school, however, we care! West Memphis is a very impoverished area and many of these students face many problems that most of us never imagined. I have worked with a great group of teachers and principals who look out for the safety and welfare of each and every student. We need more parental involvement. Parents do work and so did I. I was a single parent of two and attended conferences, meeting, activities, etc. I worked with the teachers because we were all seeking a tailored education for my children. Students need to know that teachers care for them...many of them are starving for it. We have graduated great students who have excelled academically and are now productive citizens of the community.

This has to be one of the worst schools in america. They are still living in the 50's with the punishments they give students. They are pretty good in football and basketball but if you want your child to be successful in life send them somewhere else!

It's not such a great school it takes too long to get anything done plus hall are over crowd because there are too many students there

This is a great school with caring and concerned teachers. It offers many diderent choices for classes and my son takes college classes for free while in HS. He has a great, strong ACT score and has many offers to many colleges, including Harvard and Yale. We are very pleased.

This is one of the worst schools in the country. I advise anyone going to arkansas to leave this school alone they are only after the parents money believe me i went there but finally made it out after my parents were able to do better. If you want an ignorant child with no character or without the ability to think logically then move to arkansas and enroll them into West memphis high school!

Well, I'm not a parent but I am a student and I would like to say that this school is perfect. There is a lot of diversity in the school and I think that we learn academics and how to socialize with people because in the real world we will have to. This, school is very academically great and the extracurricular activities are great to.

Last modified West Memphis High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12