Posted July 29, 2014
great parent involvement great staff would recommend to other for there childs education. Small school Big education

Posted September 24, 2013
Oak View Elementary is an amazing school. We attended the "Picnic on the Green" last Friday. What a great experience for the students and the families! My third grader absolutely loves her teacher. He is all she ever wants to talk about. My husband and I are very happy with the dedication of the staff and the education they are providing to our child. We are very happy we made the move and enrolled at Oak View. And it doesn't hurt that the STAR scores are at 887!!! Like I said - an amazing school!!

Posted May 20, 2013
This school is outstanding. The curriculum is challenging and the teachers and staff are amazing. I couldnt ask for a more incredible school for my children to attend! My children absolutely love everything about Oak View and the community!

Posted February 02, 2011
I love the full day kindergarten, full day of engagement with music, crafts, and of course academics. Excellent!

Posted August 28, 2010
We recently attended the school's Back to School Night. Although many of us parents really miss Mr. Scully and his friendly ways, I think we'll do just fine as long as the awesome teachers like Nelson, Andrade, Stout, and Frankie are still there to help our children. Actually there probably isn't a bad teacher on the whole staff. Not many schools can say that! The new principal isn't as personable as Mr. Scully but she seems to be trying real hard. The new VP seems like a breath of fresh air. Definitely a HUGE improvement over the last couple of years. And the school grounds looked bright and fresh just like always thanks to Mr. Maceedo and his staff. We're looking forward to another great year at Oak View School!!!

Posted May 16, 2010
We were going to put our children in private school until we took a closer look at Oak View which is the school in our district and realized it was better than the private schools in our area. We have not been disappointed. Our children have succeeded far more than we ever thought possible for their ages. The teachers are fantastic and we look forward to many more years with Oak View.

Posted April 28, 2010
When we have visited their homes, I have reviewed my three grandchildren's homework and helped them with some of the lessons and I am very impressed with the quality of work that is done by them all. The children are very well informed and able to do the homework very well. I also think the time the teachers put into the programs shows when the children do their different performances. I do hope their school is considered for this award. The teachers really deserve a special 'Thank You' for all the great work they do. If you have been there to see the special programs in which they all are involved, it would be very obvious how much work the teachers and students put into their school days.

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers and principal are great. This is a K-8 school with only about 420 students and I love this school.

Posted April 22, 2010
4 years ago, my husband took a job 2 hours away. We discussed moving closer to his job but decided against it. Why? Oak View School! We looked at all the schools within a 50 mile radius of the job and not one compared to Oak View. The test scores are better than average, our teachers are phenomenal, we can still pray, have Christmas and Easter break, encourage each other with hugs and have a cafeteria with REAL food versus all the processed foods most schools now serve. Our bus drivers/maintenance care about the kids as much as the teachers do. It is a K-8 school and just about all the kids know each other and the older kids look out for the younger kids. More like a big extended family than a school.

Posted November 29, 2009
I would like to express my thanks during this time of Thanksgiving to the wonderful staff at Oak View. As we were giving thanks at our dinner table our youngest said that he was thankful for his awesome school and great teacher. He's right Mr. Andrade! Your awesome! This is the third (and last!) child of ours that you've had. You've been amazing with all of them. Our high-schooler still talks about you. Keep up the good work. And Mr. Skullie, your great to. We love Oak View Elementary!

Oak View Elementary School
7474 East Collier Road, Acampo, CA  95220
Last modified Oak View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top