Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

This is one of the main topics here at Lincoln! We have a program called Wall Breakers, which lets victims of bullying tell their stories with no consequences.

The abnormally large amount of homework at LMS is only one problem among the many great experiences you're destined to have here. 10/10 would go again

this school really isn't nice to me because it has literally some days 4 hours of homework please don't go to this school way to much stuff you have to do.... but that's my opinion please reach out to me if you believe that i am wrong and let me know, and i will change my post.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Both ends of the spectrum here: several outstanding teachers that have moved my students to the next level academically and with self-confidence- many of these are Core (English/History/Grammer) teachers. Long-tenured teachers are often less motivated and doing the bare minimum.

Amount of homework: Agree

Most teachers are reasonable in HW expectations. On occasion that I thought the assignment was unreasonable for the time-frame, I emailed the teacher and had reasonable responses. Expect 45 minutes -2 hours/night.

I have had 3 students at Lincoln Middle School. Overall a good experience. Some outstanding teachers that have really positively influenced my students. There are a small number of unmotivated teachers, but they are in the minority. Administration is strong and engaged. Good diversity of clubs/programs/classes. I had one child attend the Bridge program, an integrated program for kids with learning disabilities; very well structured and served my ADHD child well. Large student body best serves kids who can self-advocate and are relatively independent.

My daughter attending in this school since 6th grade, and she is 7th grade now. I can only say this school is sucks! Principal and teachers are keep replacing since she was in 6th grade, and at least more than 7 principal replaced already. Never have field trip or outside activity from school. Communication between school and Guardian is not enough. Be aware of this school

im a 6th grade at LMS and i love it there. the school is probably best. the school has classes fit for everyone! you could be in band or wheel. wheel if made of different classes that you switch around in every 6 weeks. there's drama, french, art, etc. For band you try different instruments and you get chosen to play an instrument that's best for you to play. there's trombone, flute, sax, clarinet, percussion(drums/xylophone) and trumpet. the class isn't hard at all. i play trumpet and its fun! the school has dances, fundraisers, assemblies and other fun events happening the time. at the amp ( a hangout area for everyone) sometimes there will be small events happening at lunch. there could be a lost 'nd found fashion show, a music event or even a gaming event! its a great school, i really recommend this school for everyone.

I love this school, really, I do. I'm am a 7th grade student going there right now, and I love how that I can advance to Algebra if I want to, if not, or if Algebra's too hard, I can just take course 2. There are some downsides though, 1. Some of the teachers are MEAN, I've never had one of those teachers, but you'll know, you'll know. 2. Some of the students are annoying/mean/rude, and no one has been trying to stop them. On the bright side, there are amazing things about this school too! 1. Fun core teachers, there's plenty of them! 2. Outgoing, Friendly kids, it's not hard at all to make friends here! 3. The lunch is actually good unlike other schools :P 4. HUGE library and field There's one thing I'll never really get over though, it's the fact that they took away our school snack bar. It's not that I want to become obese and stuff myself with snacks, it's just that when I need to stay in a classroom to retake a test that I miss, it'd be nice to be able to go out and buy a cookie or a bag of chips so I won't be hungry at least. The cafeteria closes at around 12:00, and lunch lasts from 11:37 - 12:15, 11:32- 12:13 on Wednesdays.

If you're a parent get involved in your child's academic affairs because your child even at this so called good school could be looked over. Classes are large and teachers are wanting the type of students who really don't need motivation but would prefer to have a student without any type of disability even though they have special day classes. Don't get me started on that program; all styles of behavior goes on in that class so the learning environment is questionable. The front office staff is helpful but the one in the middle is rude at times so you better be prepared for her. The "Counselor" is also rude and rushes you....... actually that is the feel of the front office. I realize we are all human but taking a customer service excellence course would really be helpful and I think joining the PTA and lots of talking with your child would be an even more rewarding experience. I do have to say despite what I have recognized on this campus the children all look happy to be at this school. Also, we have to remember no place is void of placebo type teachers.

Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.