Alameda, CA

Posted February 25, 2013
My daughter attending in this school since 6th grade, and she is 7th grade now. I can only say this school is sucks! Principal and teachers are keep replacing since she was in 6th grade, and at least more than 7 principal replaced already. Never have field trip or outside activity from school. Communication between school and Guardian is not enough. Be aware of this school

Posted December 03, 2012
im a 6th grade at LMS and i love it there. the school is probably best. the school has classes fit for everyone! you could be in band or wheel. wheel if made of different classes that you switch around in every 6 weeks. there's drama, french, art, etc. For band you try different instruments and you get chosen to play an instrument that's best for you to play. there's trombone, flute, sax, clarinet, percussion(drums/xylophone) and trumpet. the class isn't hard at all. i play trumpet and its fun! the school has dances, fundraisers, assemblies and other fun events happening the time. at the amp ( a hangout area for everyone) sometimes there will be small events happening at lunch. there could be a lost 'nd found fashion show, a music event or even a gaming event! its a great school, i really recommend this school for everyone.

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted September 20, 2012
I love this school, really, I do. I'm am a 7th grade student going there right now, and I love how that I can advance to Algebra if I want to, if not, or if Algebra's too hard, I can just take course 2. There are some downsides though, 1. Some of the teachers are MEAN, I've never had one of those teachers, but you'll know, you'll know. 2. Some of the students are annoying/mean/rude, and no one has been trying to stop them. On the bright side, there are amazing things about this school too! 1. Fun core teachers, there's plenty of them! 2. Outgoing, Friendly kids, it's not hard at all to make friends here! 3. The lunch is actually good unlike other schools :P 4. HUGE library and field There's one thing I'll never really get over though, it's the fact that they took away our school snack bar. It's not that I want to become obese and stuff myself with snacks, it's just that when I need to stay in a classroom to retake a test that I miss, it'd be nice to be able to go out and buy a cookie or a bag of chips so I won't be hungry at least. The cafeteria closes at around 12:00, and lunch lasts from 11:37 - 12:15, 11:32- 12:13 on Wednesdays.

Lincoln Middle School 2

Posted September 13, 2012
If you're a parent get involved in your child's academic affairs because your child even at this so called good school could be looked over. Classes are large and teachers are wanting the type of students who really don't need motivation but would prefer to have a student without any type of disability even though they have special day classes. Don't get me started on that program; all styles of behavior goes on in that class so the learning environment is questionable. The front office staff is helpful but the one in the middle is rude at times so you better be prepared for her. The "Counselor" is also rude and rushes you....... actually that is the feel of the front office. I realize we are all human but taking a customer service excellence course would really be helpful and I think joining the PTA and lots of talking with your child would be an even more rewarding experience. I do have to say despite what I have recognized on this campus the children all look happy to be at this school. Also, we have to remember no place is void of placebo type teachers.

Posted June 17, 2011
My son attended for 6th and half of 7th grade. We had just moved to Alameda, so this review might be helpful to those in the same position. It was really hard to connect with other kids as most of them are coming from other Alameda schools and have known each other for a long time. It would be great if the school had a new student orientation. The school has almost 1,000 kids, so it would prabably be well attended. Too many students, not enough teachers. The traits the students are told they need to have are not demonstrated by the teachers. Profanity is WAY TOO abundant. Teachers do not enforce the policy against profanity. Being a Calif distinguished school is great, but education encompasses more than just academics.

Posted March 29, 2010

Posted March 26, 2010

Posted February 09, 2010

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009

Lincoln Middle School
1250 Fernside Boulevard, Alameda, CA  94501
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top