Stone Valley Middle School 1

Posted August 07, 2014
I can officially say, that stone valley gave me the worst 3 years of my life

Stone Valley Middle School 1

Posted February 19, 2014
The school did nothing when our son was bullied for two full years. Their excuse was merely "it's what kids do". The administration is very unprofessional and the principal was extremely rude when he wasn't trying to get donations for the school. I do not recommend this school to anyone, even my enemies.

Stone Valley Middle School 5

Posted April 09, 2009
My experience at Stone Valley was exceptional. All faculty are qualified and truely accomodate each individual student with their specific needs. Overall, it provides students with a good learning environment that prepares them well for high school.

Stone Valley Middle School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
I've heard nothing but the best. My daughter Alannah loves the school and the teachers.

Stone Valley Middle School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
Stone Valley Middle School has been a very enriching environment for my child. She had a good experieince in her entry sixth grade year. The willingness of the teachers to partner with the parents for the child education of the child is appreciated. The open discussion and sharing during parent nights has help in the develoment and academic success of our child. Keep up the great work.

Stone Valley Middle School
3001 Miranda Avenue, Alamo, CA  94507
Last modified Stone Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Valley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top