Alhambra, CA

Posted September 09, 2014
miss this school so much.... Mrs. Lau is the best teacher ever... the education in this school is the best..

Posted August 15, 2007
This school is great. The teachers truly cares about the student's progress through out the year.

Posted June 04, 2007
I'm graduating from this school and I will miss it dearly. The teachers are really strict and they care about the student's education. They try to help each one of us to do well on the CST tests that occur during May.

Posted August 16, 2006
My family members past and present have attended Northrup since 1983. This school is a great place to learn. Our children need to focus and stay on program. These teachers do their best. Problems that do arise are addressed and dealt with. We as parents need to do are part too. A mom of a 22,19,11 & 10 years old Northrup Alumni's and Attending. I love Northrup and it's staff. Thank you Sincerely.

William Northrup Elementary School 3

Posted June 26, 2006
I pulled out my child from this school, since the teaching standards are very poor, especially 4th and 5th grade. Some teachers do not have capabilities.

William Northrup Elementary School
409 South Atlantic Boulevard, Alhambra, CA  91801
Last modified William Northrup Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Northrup Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top