Bad
Good

I had my daughters moved to a California Distinguished school in the Alta Loma School District after i saw Carnelians test scores. My daughters love their new school and are learning at a faster rate.

This school is underated. There are some great teachers and average teachers like any other school. It is what you and your kids make of it. Joan Sanders is great and my kids have excelled there.

Cant say enough great things about this school. I fact, Im getting a little misty eyed thinking about the fact that my son will be leaving to Jr High next year. My experience with Carnelian has been a little different than most parent's. My son has autism and is in a special day county class on the Carnelian campus. Before Carnelian he was in other schools that sort of segregated the county class and they were sort of left to do their own thing. At Carnelian my son's class IS A PART of Carnelian just like any class. They attend all assemblies, field trips and school functions. They also have a "special buddy" program that allows 6th graders to partner up with kids in my son's class and to basically be their friends and teach each other about differences. My son's teacher Mrs Coronado has been a gift from God and is amazing. I wish I was a millionare and could pay her to follow my son to his new school! The principal is also super great. I attend many school awards assemblies and after school functions and she reallys seems to pump up and motivate her school. Wish Carnelian taught up until 12th grade so my son could attend until he graduates!

I have 4 kids that have been in a few differant schools in California & Texas and like with almost everything there is good and bad. I have dealt with teachers just there for a paycheck and teachers who are waiting for me at my home @ 930 pm when I got home from work to have a parent teacher conference. But Carnelian is by far the best school my children have had the privilege of attending. The teachers teach from the heart, the principal knows every childs name I think. The only bad experience I've had was with a male 5th grade teacher who no longer works there. THANK YOU TO THE WONDERFUL STAFF AT CARNELIAN !!

Great parents, great teachers, great kids!

The kids, teachers, principals, and commitment to achieve great things!

This is our 3rd year at carnelian and all four of my children now attend. I am constantly impressed by the level of commitment to the students bythe faculty and staff. my kids are receiving an incredible education and are enjoying the process. I would recomend this school to anyone looking for a place they can rest assured that their kids would be greatly cared for.

We have been at Carnelian for 3 years now and I am very pleased specifically with the 5th grade team. They care tremendously about all of their students, they are very creative, and they have lots of fun all year round. Their students love them and never want to leave their classroom. They have even made the name for themselves FTF and it is so clever and we love seeing the 3 of them together all of the time. Mr. Chaix...Thank you for bringing them aboard, They are a fantastic addition to the Carnelian family.

The lower grades are great, but some of the upper grade teachers don't teach you very much.

Carnelian is a very good academic school for children. They have great teachers and the parent volunteer's are endless. All four of my children attended this school and I never once had a problem that couldn't be fixed or attended too. They really do care about the children.

Last modified Carnelian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.