Floyd M. Stork Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2014
in response to this post am very unimpressed to say the least with the behavior of the staff and leadership. There is a huge decline in respect shown to the kids. Discipline is being handed out without personal knowledge of what event has taken place....a so called guilty until proven innocent. If you confront the teacher or office staff, your child will then be handed a notice of excessive tardiness/absences regardless of their good record. I have had other kids in this school in the past and never experienced anything like this. Submitted by a parent" Yes, I agree 100% with this post. I use tobe a huge supporter of this school. Im glad my child will not be there next year. The traffic has gotten out of control since MRs. Rose has taken over. There is a grey haired proctor that treats the kids like they are in jail. She pounds on everyones car window. She is very dramatic. They need to let her go. Mrs. Rose needs to get it together. My child needed help on her weakest subject and the teachers said there is tutoring by high school students available fro a small fee. What ever happened to after school help from teachers?? It wasnt like this when Mrs Early was there

Posted October 10, 2013
My Son and Daughter attend Stork Elementary, I could not be happier with all of the teachers they have had, as well as Mrs. Rose the school principal. I highly recommend this school, because of the test score grades, as well as the staff, and all that my children have learned!

Posted January 25, 2013
I am so glad both of my children went through Stork. When my husband and I were looking for houses in the area, we made it a big deal to choose the right schools, and I'm glad to say the Stork has been an amazing experience. Both of my kids went from K-6, and I truly believe Stork has given them not only the thorough education they need, but has also provided the little things that matter. Stork has P.E., Band, arts, and many other programs that have made my children's elementary experience great. The staff is so diligent and caring, and the test scores, API, etc.. are among the best.

Floyd M. Stork Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2012
Wow!Really some of these reviews.are just too much some express themselves on vehicles driven by parents really?its a review on the school not on a cars that some parents drive apparently to some parents is important.what a snotty comment as to the rest of the comments on the review overall on the school staff members and attendees I appreciated.

Posted April 10, 2012
This is my daughters first year at Stork & I am very impressed with the school overall; even more impressed with the teaching techniques, the school work, homework & curriculum. My daughter has learned a whole lot in the time she has been attending this school, and she absolutely loves her teacher(wonderful lady) and looks forward to attending school each and everyday. I also, love the fact that the parents, teachers & staff work hand & hand to insure a great quality education & environment for the children.

Posted August 02, 2011
The previous post is just rediculous in reguards to what car people are driving to the school. That is kinda of embarrising to the rest of us who attend school there and value a good education. This is not representative of the norm at Stork. My two came from a private education and thought we would try Stork and figured we could always go back to private if need. What an amzaing surprise both kids started k and now are in the 4th and 6th. We just love love love this school: including support staff, teachers, principal, and most of the parents. Parent partisipation is huge is this school and I find that to be the key.

Posted February 09, 2011
Based on my findings so far, Stork is a great school, I will give you that, but after reading the review below, I am having serious doubts. "Nice teachers speaking real American English?" While other parents are concerned about the diversity and quality of their children's education, you ONLY cared about accent? "parents are driving Mercedes,Lexus and very polite to each other?" Mercedes, Lexus? Did you even graduate from high school? If you are a a typical Stork parent, I wouldn't send my kid there.

Floyd M. Stork Elementary School 2

Posted December 02, 2010
I am very unimpressed to say the least with the behavior of the staff and leadership. There is a huge decline in respect shown to the kids. Discipline is being handed out without personal knowledge of what event has taken place....a so called guilty until proven innocent. If you confront the teacher or office staff, your child will then be handed a notice of excessive tardiness/absences regardless of their good record. I have had other kids in this school in the past and never experienced anything like this.

Posted October 21, 2010
Great school environment like a park up of the hill. Nice teachers speaking real American English .Top top API in the county . Homes around are pretty good class as well as parents are driving Mercedes,Lexus and very polite to each other.

Posted May 02, 2010

Floyd M. Stork Elementary School
5646 Jasper Street, Alta Loma, CA  91701
Last modified Floyd M. Stork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Floyd M. Stork Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top