Alta Loma, CA

Posted April 11, 2014
I totally agree with this last post! I wish I had moved my older boy here and my younger one sooner as well. It is such a caring and positive environment plus a great education. Thank you staff at Caryn!!!

Posted April 10, 2014
This is the best school in the entire district. The teachers are amazing and the students love coming to school each and every morning. I wish we could have started my daughter at this school sooner. The staff is amazing and the principle truly loves children and that means so much to me as a parent.

Posted May 22, 2013
I love that this school is a smaller school. For me that means I know all the Teachers and Administration. My son has been going here since K and is now going intio 4th grade. My daughter started this year in K and is now going into 1st grade. We love the school PTA! Many parents hep out at the school in EVERY way. We love our school!

Posted August 08, 2012
My daughter started Kindergarten this year and she absolutely loves her school. Teachers and office staff are friendly and professional. School is located in a beautiful neighborhood right off the 210 freeway. Couldn't be happier with this school!

Posted May 13, 2010
I love Caryn Elementary because it makes me happy to see my daughter excited for school everyday. The staff is amazing and the students really are #1 there.

Caryn Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
I love Caryn Elementary because it feels like a close knit community.

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted June 06, 2009
Great School, exelent teachers and staff.

Posted April 17, 2009
My daughter is a new student at caryn elem. we both absolutley love it!

Posted September 09, 2008

Caryn Elementary School
6290 Sierra Crest View Loop, Alta Loma, CA  91737
Last modified Caryn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caryn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top