American Canyon, CA

Posted October 10, 2012
My kids have went here since kinder and now they are in 3rd and 5th. The test scores don't always show the true facts about the school. The principal and the teachers are fantastic and committed to provided our kids with the best education. With the new programs they have started like project base learning and GiGI math my kids are excited every day to go to school.

Posted September 25, 2012
When we first found out that Napa Junction was our appointed school, we were not sure what to expect. After being there 3 days, I realized that this is a little hidden secret in American Canyon. My boys have really great teachers and they seem to fit their learning style.

Napa Junction Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2011
This school curriculum is not up to par compared to the the other two school in American canyon. I feel that this school doesn't challenge my kids enough and it's not fair.

Napa Junction Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2011
when i was enrolling my daughter i was told this school had special education. my daughter has downs and needed to be in sdc, comes to find out they didnt have sdc classes. i had the worst experience ever at this school. my daughters first yr in kinder and was a nightmare. i would NOT recommended anyone to go there. in the first month the teacher lost my daughter. another classmate a boy pushed her head into a table. she had a black eye and i didnt even get a call. they sent her home with a note in her backpack. the kindergarten aides are not friendly and are rude. the "special ed teacher" had no art in her class. thank god my son can start kinder at a different school

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted May 29, 2009
My daughter went to Kindergarten and 5 months of First Grade at Napa Junction Elementary School and I am so happy and so grateful for all the teachers esp. Ms. Ciabattari and Ms. Greenwell and Ms. Toddy and to her first grade teachers, Ms. Donohue and Ms. Malayter and all first grade teachers . We are here in Virginia now and all I can say is that her foundation was beyond excellent and she's doing great because of the whole staff of this school. YOU ROCK and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would recommend Napa Junction to everybody if only they have a choice.The whole staff is just amazing and you feel like your in a huge family and I'm glad we had a chance to experience that before we moved here. THANKS SO MUCH!!

Napa Junction Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
I like the principal so much. She is warm and friendly and approachable. I think there could be better supervison of the students at lunch and on the playground. The school needs more parent involvement!

Posted June 09, 2007
I have two children, one which has completed her years at Napa Junction and the other will be going into 5th grade. I feel the whole staff is wonderful and there is a wonderful school spirit thanks to a truly exceptional new principal. I feel very fortunate that my children have been able to attend such a fine school.

Posted October 06, 2006
My daughter, Ashley, had Ms. Hunt for a 5th grade teacher at Napa Junction. She blossomed with Ms. Hunt's wonderful teaching style. She has excelled at Middle School as a result of Ms. Hunt preparing her students for the transition from elementary to middle schools. There are also many other wonderful teachers there. They are dedicated and really respect the students and parents. I am glad my children went there!

Posted April 02, 2006
My two kids attended Napa Junction School since K, they learned to read in K, which is not common in public schools, I am very satisfied with the quality of education they provide, teachers are well prepared and I highly recommend this school.

Napa Junction Elementary School
300 Napa Junction Road, American Canyon, CA  94589
Last modified Napa Junction Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Napa Junction Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top