Anaheim, CA

Posted September 10, 2013
The best school. Safe, clean and friendly atmosphere. Reasonable tuition. I absolutely love this school. Mrs. Kathy has been amazing and she is such a blessing. She is passionate about teaching children and providing them the best foundation to learn and grow into productive and caring individuals. She has an incredible staff who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. All students benefit from individual attention and you will be amazed by how they help children reach their full potential. My kids love this school and it has been an amazing place for them to grow and learn. They have been attending Montessori Education Center for 3 months now and have learned more than I could of imagined. I am extremely pleased I did chose this school for my three children. Absolutely love this school and would highly recommend it to any parent who is looking for a great school. Junita, a parent

Posted March 17, 2010
I've truely enjoyed my experience at this school. When I was first visiting local preschools, this one stood out. I didn't need a place to watch my child, I wanted a placd to teach my child and this is what they do. I like that they also offer activities (additional cost) that they offer for dance, music, and computers. It helps a child grow. I just enrolled my 2-year old in the preschool program as my 4-year old is now in the pre-kindergarten program. She is learning a lot and enjoys it there.

Posted June 05, 2009
The decision to enroll my three-year-old daughter to this school has been a good one. This place is so clean that my daughter has never been sick since November last year (knock on wood). My daughter didn't know any English when I signed her up, but after four months into the school year, my daughter not only recognize all the alphabets, but also can count, write, and read simple words like cat, pat, fat, etc. By the way, the tuition fee is amazingly reasonable.

Posted December 02, 2008
My daughter is 5 years old and this is the 3rd school she's been at since age 3. She has been attending this school for 1 year now. And tlet me tell you, this is the BEST school that I've found for her. The teaching methodology used in this school is great. She has exceed my expectations. She continues to learn things well beyond her age (she even has taught me a thing or two). I highly recommend this shcool. The school builds a strong foundation for the childrens future.

Montessori Education Center 0

Posted January 22, 2008
This school is wonderful for any child who is eager to learn and ready to acheive high in life. My daughter has learned so much, she's more than prepared to enter second grade. She loves the diversity among her pupils. I have no complaints. The teachers are caring and loving. If you are looking for a exceptional school with a reasonable tuition, this is the school for you.

Posted September 28, 2006
This is the best school I have ever had my kids in. They care about the kids and teach them above and beyond what they need to know while the kids have fun! My son is now out of the school and performing above grade level in all academic areas. My other son is 3 and loves this school. I am a public school teacher and would recommend sending your kids to this school. The teachers are exceptional! They are knowledgable, loving and caring! As well, they teach the kids about life in general. I give this school exceptional marks! They offer computer classes and music classes as well as dance.

Montessori Education Center
1658 West Broadway, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Montessori Education Center is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Montessori Education Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top