674 students|Anaheim City

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Barton (Clara) Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2015
I agree with most of the comments below. Passion in there job.. They are Not having it!! Principal needs to think less of herself and staff.. Try connecting with the children!!! Also, the clip up clip down is not a good system.. It lowers there self esteem and now 1st graders " hate school". I'm like WHAT!!!! Homework is a good thing but I find myself being the Teacher. This school is not what it use to be.. Loved Kindegarden. Good Job kindergarten staff!!

Barton (Clara) Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2014
Both my sons went to this school. This is an excellent school with Wonderful teachers. My son went to all honor classes in junior high this year he attended Clara Barton for 5 years. My younger son is in gate an will be attending all honor classes next year. I believe this is because of the teachers dedication to teaching our children. I always felt the teachers were great. The office staff and principals as well. I think this is a great school.

Barton (Clara) Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2013
I went to this school up until 5th grade, and I don't care what anyone says, it was a great school. Many friendly teachers willing to help, lots of fun activities, lots of my friends loved it as well, the next school I transferred to was nothing like Barton, and I wish I could have spent those two years at Barton. Go Barton Bees! :D

Barton (Clara) Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2012
This is the first year my kids are going there. The only complaint i have is that there is no after school activity care that we working parents can use. I dont mind paying, but all the after school care is for low income or section 8 familys. I feel that we all could use help. The other complaint is my sons first grade class has 34 kids no aides. if the state mandates how many kids you can take in as a daycare, they should apply the same rules to our schools.

Posted April 29, 2012
My daughter went to this school last year and it seems the principal is more into using her power of the staff and students then education. Who says that you are late when you are 15 minutes early?? The staff definelty don't mirror their students.

Posted January 01, 2011
My experience at the hands of "Teachers" at Clara Barton (and Anaheim schools in general)many years ago are why I home school my children today.

Posted November 18, 2010
This use to be a very good school but over years the quality has gone down. The teachers and the principal are not passionate or caring to the students. The teachers do not comminicate with the parents as needed. There are no extracurricular activites. With all that said, so many parents decided to transfer out of this school for the current school year.

Posted September 04, 2010
Extremely dissapointed with this school.. Especially the Special Ed K program. Poor communication from teachers and zero passion about their job..

Barton (Clara) Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2010
they have a great teachers and improve allot to help students and this is the more imporatnt because aour kids are the future.

Barton (Clara) Elementary School 5

Posted November 25, 2008
I think this school is great there are some of the best teacher and some that are just okay sometime I wish that there should be Art, music etc.

Barton (Clara) Elementary School
1926 Clearbrook Lane, Anaheim, CA  92804-3519
Last modified Barton (Clara) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.