Anaheim, CA

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 2

Posted June 25, 2014
There is a really big diffentence since Dr. Baeza left. He used to be seen everywhere. The lunch tables were organized. We moms stand in the park and can't believe how different the school was this last year. The noise level at the lunch tables is unbearable. Mrs. Roman is not that well liked probably because noone can tell she's the principal. When you hear her speak or say things to the kids, you can tell she's trying to show she's in tune with the kids but they don't respect her like they respected Mr. Baeza. How can the district allow someone to ruin what another has done? It just is so obvious who has leadership and who doesnt. I hope they change this principal soon before my little cousins are ready to go there. The district did a bad thing putting in Mrs. Roman.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
This is a wonderful and really great school i honestly have loved all of the years i spent there i have been going to Benito elementary since about 2nd grade and i really love the teachers and the staff members they are incredibly generous and polite they make you feel like family. The principle is amazing well was bc he just got transferred sadly and it was horrible because Dr.baeza had helped Benito Juarez so much and had been a great principle through all those years and brought up our test scores by at least 180+. I really enjoyed being at that school they have gotten me so far and helped so much and they surely will do the same with their future students for i am already going to middle school! This is an amazing a really recommend taking your students to this school. In fact this school can help you so much i know this because my mothers BOSS went to Benito Juarez as a child then to south,then to Katella and now he successfully owns his own law and governing business. This is an amazing and i really loved going to this school i really think that this school had a perfect balance between education and having fun and doing activities.Its a lovely school i guarantee it.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2012
My daughter just finished her Kindergarten year at Juarez. The principle is a wonderful leader and holds high standards for the teachers. The school staff is welcoming and very friendly. We are part of the Dual Immersion program and have met wonderful families that care about their children's education and are very involved. My daughter can't wait to start her 1st grade year!

Posted June 08, 2012
My children love coming to school at Juarez. This school has raised test scores from low 700's to 816! This was all under the direction of the new principal, Mr. Baeza. I know my children will be prepared for the future. Besides raising test scores, he has started new activities such as Lunch with a Loved One and Family Friday. This has helped connect the school with the families. I know everyone at Juarez cares about my children.

Posted June 07, 2012
Our principal, Mr Baeza has shown great leadership and involvement in the education of our kids. I'm very encouraged by him and all our teachers as they challenged our kids to reach a higher goal. Parent involvement is essential if our aim is to teach more than just the standards. Parents, get involve!! Get to know your teachers & administrators!!! YOU are part of your children's education!!

Posted April 04, 2011
I couldn't be happier with the level of education that my children are receiving/have received. I feel the school offers a challenging curriculum with many after school activities. I am pleased with the leadership and feel that the principal cares about the students. The teachers are helpful, caring, and truly wants what is best for my child. All in all, this is a great school and I would suggest it to any parent.

Posted February 16, 2011
I would not mind speaking with you about the mix-up with the honor sign that we give to STAR Honor students. This review (message) is being submitted by Mr. Baeza, the school principal. Please stop by to speak with me or make an appointment to ensure that I am available. I can also be found around campus. I hope we can speak about what happened with your child and somehow make it right. I can't undo the hurt feelings but I would like an opportunity to hear out what may have happenened. Thank you!

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2011
My two kids go to this school. I specifically choose this school for them because all I saw were nothing but great reviews. But they have really disappointed me this time!!!!! My daughter who just got a "honor student award" sign at a assembly was just asked to return it because they made a mistake and she didn't deserve it. I understand if you made a mistake but do you really have to ruin the child's hopes this way? She is extremely sad and all I can tell her is you did a great job!!! All I can say is where is this schools remorse?

Posted July 15, 2010
I am a former "Beaver". All my former teachers were and still are great! Trust me, if and when you enroll your child to Benito Juarez he/she will sure to love it!

Posted November 01, 2009
My son went through all grades K-6 and every teacher was great. My dauther is currently in G-5 and doing great. Her teachers have been great as well.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School
841 South Sunkist Street, Anaheim, CA  92806
Last modified Juarez (Benito) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juarez (Benito) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top