Anaheim, CA

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter's school is a great place for her. Although the school struggles with funding and supplies my daughter enjoys her teachers and loves her school. Occassionally, i send my daughter to school with random school supplies to hand to her teacher since we as parents can all do a little extra to help the situation. I don't believe in criticizing while doing absolutely nothing to make the situation better. Eddie Nevarez (father of Iliana Nevarez)

Posted October 30, 2013
My 2 kids are attending this school, they love the teachers, who are very nice to the students, motivate and working hard. The Anaheim Achieve after school program help my kids do homework and build their social skill, discipline and team work. it is excellence program that give me a peace of mind while I'm working without watching the clock to pick up the kids on time. Thanks to all the teachers and principle office team, who run the school as a best place to learn for my kids.

Posted October 29, 2013
great school with great teachers and a gate program! my son loves it there and recently also started the music program. I would recomend this school to anyone.

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2013
I've been to this school ever since Kindergarten. Ya this school doesn't have the best of people, but I think that's normal. If you're in the GATE program especially in 6th grade they really push you. In 6th grade GATE at least, an 84% or below is not considered passing. We do tons of projects of projects and it can be very stressful. Even if you're not in GATE program the teachers here genially care about the students, (some most than others) but deep down inside they all care. To the kids in this school a lot of them are very typical they cuss, they care more about dating, wannabe cool people, etc. You just need to find the right crowd. You will get teased at or made fun of occasionally, but you just need to stick up for yourself and not care what they think. Stoddard isn't the best elementary school around, but it can really prepare you for the outside world.

Posted June 14, 2013
Mrs.Miller is the best first grade teacher. She is so friendly and so professional . Thank you so much for your hard work you have done to help the kids. Thank you PTA for your Momy muffin day. I enjoyed it so much

Posted June 05, 2013
The teachers, principal, PTA, office staff and parents are wonderful. My kids love going to Stoddard School! There are many events and reward incentives for the kids that keep them motivated in reading!

Posted February 01, 2012
These 4 years that my daughter has been at Stoddard have been good years...as a parent I wanted for her to be confortable with the school, teachers, the campus and everything in general. Once I knew my daughter was happy and wanting to attend everyday...I knew I had made the right decision! I'm very thrilled with ALL staff here :) I'm proud to say that my daughter made it to the GATE program thanks to the efforts and patience from teachers!!!! I'm a very proud parent :)

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School 3

Posted February 18, 2010

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2009

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School
1841 South Ninth Street, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoddard (Alexander J.) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top