Meadow Lane Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2014
I was disheartened to read the post below. I personally know many of the staff at this school and I can vouch for how hard they work for the children in this district. The staff is continually verbally abused by parents such as this. Does this parent come to school meetings, conferences or assist in nightly homework ? Judging by her grammar, I would guess not!!

Posted March 27, 2014
recently the school has made improvement to the school grounds and school protocol to increase safety on school campus. however these changes were standard at most elementary schools so why are they just now doing them? i have witness and experience safety concerns from bullying (that was more than just name teasing and going unoticed by any staff) to misplacing children. i wish some1 would come do an investigation at this school...it is in need of HELP (HOWEVER THEY DO HAVE SOME GREAT TEACHERS WHO REALLY LIKE WHAT THEY DO!)

Meadow Lane Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2011
After kindergarten my child was pulled from this school, ms draper was awesome however mr claggs principle wasn't THANKFULLY they got a new one who's name slips me, but comforted my shy child every morn. as she exited the car (as where claggs would completely ignore her & only was friendly with those he seem to know personally the rest were lucky to get a smile) ladys who worked in the office seemed to have an issue with a few moms esp. those who complained or demanded the school/staff to be top notch. I witnessed on numerious occasions kids hurt on playground & parents weren't even notified & the kids came home w/dried blood on their face/shirt etc. Another issue was w/lunch, K was given shortest time of all grades to eat & evry1 knows how they eat & get distracted, she came home hungry more than not, school food was gross & were made to eat outside on cold days under awning type cover she was very cold & got sick a lot. lastly they have poor dances and attempts at school fun functions.Plus they allow other kids of any school&grade to attend their dances & were hardly supervised,I don't recomend this school if u can make the 7miles to rdg they have better academic&legit schools!

Posted July 22, 2009
This is by far the best school ever. We miss you guys soooo much. Parent involvement is great, the school focuses heavily on healthy and active lifestyles. There is not a bad teacher there. The office staff is amazing and Mr. Clagg cares for each and everyone of his students. Unfortunately we had to move out of the area this year for employment reasons but if there was any reason I would return to Shasta County it would be so that my daughter could finish elementary at Meadow Lane. We miss you guys....The Howell's.

Posted October 09, 2008
A wonderful school. They really care about the kids. Mr.Clagg is a wonderful princpal, that genuinly cares, and wants each student to excel. My son is supposed to go to Prarie, but I want the best for him. In my opinion the best is Meadow Lane.

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted December 08, 2007
my school is the best and mrs.fisher is the best teacher too from izzy O'Bar

Posted October 20, 2007

Meadow Lane Elementary School 3

Posted February 21, 2007

Meadow Lane Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2006
My three children have attended this school for two years now. It is wonderful.I love the morning announcements mr.Clagg gives.He always end s with we belive in you.What a morale booster for the kids. Not every child gets that from home. Meadowlane cares about the whole child mind,body,and spirit.

Meadow Lane Elementary School
2770 Balls Ferry Road, Anderson, CA  96007
Last modified Meadow Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Lane Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top