Posted July 28, 2014
My son attended Park Middle School from 6th through 8th grade, overall he liked the school and his teachers. The faculty members that I have encountered have all been satisfactory (actually, except for one old-timer who seem to have been done with her profession 10 years ago) as well as the staff. My son's teachers were attentive toward my inquiries, telephonically/email/in-person and they seem to actually care. They provided more challenging materials when my son asked for them. Park MS appear to place the safety of their students as primary, taking security measures when necessary. Overall, 4 starts out of 5! Last note: It's important for parents to understand that teachers are not spoon-feeders of knowledge, students must put in effort and dedication toward their school work to which should be coupled with parental/familial support.

Posted July 20, 2014
My school is great but during math a lot of kids find it boring and hard. If the teachers made learning math (and other lessons) fun then maybe kids would do better.

Park Middle School 5

Posted September 04, 2013
I love the school and have good grades. There is a teacher named Mr.Hansen which is strict but makes you smarter and get higher grades .He is an English teacher here at park. There isn't that many fights here unless your son or daughter get mad.

Posted April 19, 2013
I have a son and daughter who go to Park Middle School and they both have a 4.0 G.P.A. I do like this school but the problem is the staff and some teachers. Some teachers dont even know what they are teaching and some are very good. The staff scream at kids like if they are a bunch of animals. That is why i give this school a rating of a 3.

Posted March 19, 2012
I currently have a girl in 6th grade and a boy in 7th attending Park Middle. I love the teachers and staff and my children's grades reflect that, my daughter has a solid 4.0 and my son a 3.33 (Proud Mommy here)! My only complaint is some of the other students who attend are disrespectful but I believe that is obviously a problem stemming from home and not the schools fault! Lucky for me my children surround themselves with friends who are similar students as they are.

Posted August 09, 2009
My daughter has went to park for two years and i am not satisfide with the school or the teachers. There is very little disipline and more fights.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted November 18, 2007

Posted October 30, 2007

Posted August 25, 2006
We moved from SF to Antioch 3 years ago. So far in the 3 years my daughter has been there, she has never had problems. The school might not be the TOP school but I have not had any problems. I truly believe it is up to the parent and the student to make their education at any school the best. Maria

Park Middle School
1 Spartan Way, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top