Posted September 21, 2013
The school maintains a smaller class size but no matter the class size, each student is treated as an individual and the teachers minister to the whole family. What a great balance! The academics are strong but there is a great emphasis on spiritual growth as well. I have four children attending currently in 1st through 7th grade. I just cannot imagine having my children anywhere else in this area as they strive to teach service to others, patriotism, respect, loyalty, and discipline. Those are some lost qualities in our world today!

Posted August 27, 2013
Heritage provides the kind of education that is needed to help young people think clearly to navigate the complex world in which they live. All of our children are graduates of HBA, and God has greatly used what they learned there to help them live lives that please the Lord.

Posted August 27, 2013
This school is academically challenging and accredited. It's also a good, Christian environment for my child. I don't want to give up one for the other. I don't have to at Heritage Baptist Academy!

Posted August 20, 2013
This year my son will be graduating from Heritage Baptist Academy. We have had the privilege of seeing him go through all grades from K-5 through 12th and our daughter graduated 2 years ago and started in the 2nd grade. As a parent, I am thankful for a school that not only exceeds in providing an excellent academic foundation, but I know that my children are cared and prayed for by their teachers. I would recommend Heritage Baptist Academy for any parent looking to send their children to a private school.

Posted August 19, 2013
We love Heritage! Our daughter goes there and has been doing great since kindergarten. The teachers love The Lord and their students. The tuition is very competitive.

Posted August 11, 2013
Great school and a great staff that truly loves their students.Their academic standards are high and they won't tolerate bulllys or students who miss-behave on a regular basis.When I see bad reviews from former students I have to believe that they were some of the ones with behavioral issues.Heritage Baptist Academy is a wonderful school.

Posted July 22, 2013
Great school. The staff is well trained! Children are taught advanced math and grammar. Emphasis on holiness and godliness. Chapel everyday and caring people is a plus. 3 children here and plan on staying till they graduate!

Posted July 08, 2013
There is nothing more rewarding than providing a good academic foundation in a spiritually nurturing environment. I am grateful to have my four boys enrolled in the academy. I am prayerful that the ministry will continue for many generations to come.

Posted July 03, 2013
Graduate student I started attending Heritage in the 4th grade and ended up graduating from there. Heritage was a great school; it pushed me academically and spiritually. Just like any school it has it's flaws, but when you look at them from a mature and common sense stand point you understand that evey place has its ups and downs. Because in all reality the pros of Heritage greatly out weighed the cons. The teachers there are well equipped and truely care for their students. I believe evey year Heritage seeks to improve itself and go where God is leading them, and through that they have become and are becoming a great school. So thankful my patents put me in this school.

Heritage Baptist Academy 1

Posted April 05, 2013
Formerly had child in school- focus on discipline is overdone, extremely strict to the letter and just about stifling, creating many hard feelings in students that last long term, turning them off to things of God. Academics are basic, not advanced. Limited extra activities.

Heritage Baptist Academy
5200 Heidorn Ranch Road, Antioch, CA  94531
Last modified Heritage Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Heritage Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top