Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The teachers don't stay after school to talk to parents. The teachers leave the minute the bell rings.

The new principal doesn't return my calls, which is not a good sign. The teachers are nice most of the time.

I'm a former teacher at this school, and we worked very hard to get the children to their potential. Many of the students lack the basic skills that they could have been helped by parents; counting to 100, A-Z's, and read with their children at night before bedtime. We can only teach from what skills the children bring to the classroom.

Unfortunately I changed my daughter from strathern elementary which was a great school to beachy elementary it was the worse decision I had made. I turned in transcripts and everything. Here comes parent conference and all of the sudden she is doing bad in school I asked the teacher if she reviewd the grades from her other school and said no....she only went based on what she is doing....than what was the point of the transcripts? She went from a great student to the worse student I asked for tutoring this school has nothing to help a student. What happend to no child left behind? I work long hours at work I thought she would be safe being in the after school program worse decision ever made my daughter would call me during work saying shes getting bullied not once not twice but more than 3 times I went and spoke with her coach and he said he woukd talk to their parents.....what was the point my daughter is still getting bullied so I dont leave her in the after school program no more.....I write this review with an honest opinion of this school its bad would not recommend it to anyone.

My son is in Mr. Mendoza's pre-k morning class. He is an excellent teacher. My son has learned so much from him. I love how he encourages reading! Would recommend this school.

I wish I could go back to when I used to go to school here. I miss it /: CLASS OF '06!!!!

This school has been around for a long time I went there back in the 80's and they have really upgraded the school

Last modified Beachy Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.