Peggy Heller Elementary School 3

Posted November 14, 2013
The school really pushes high scores and demands a lot from the children, which can be good and bad. It all depends on how well your relationship is with the teacher, the principal, and if your child can take that type of pressure. The rules on bullies are not absolute either, which is also another huge problem. If a child is thought of as weak, they will always be targeted. The school, teachers, principal nor district did much to stop much of the negative behavior. Shame.

Posted June 29, 2013
Love this school - I've heard horror stories from parents with kids in other school when their child has problems or may need more assistance and/or testing and every staff member I have come into contact during my sons four years at Peggy Heller has gone above and beyond to ensure he is given every opportunity to do well and succeed. The standards there seem higher but I've seen my child grow more than I thought possible. You can tell that each staff member and the students take pride in their school.

Posted June 24, 2013
Love Peggy Heller. I have had 2 of my children attend this school and have no complaints what so ever. Definitely the best school in Atwater and I say that from experience. Principle and stuff are very fair and take care of any issues ASAP. Can't wait for my 3rd child to start school.

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted March 12, 2008
Peggy Heller Elementary School is a great learning experience for children 5 and up. its graded K-8. My daughter goes there. She does Very well and is doing great! Keep up the good work Peggy Heller! =]

Posted May 19, 2007

Peggy Heller Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2006
A good school in our neighborhood that has a diverse program for both advanced and challenged students. Library facilities available, and computer literacy driven cirriculum in multiple subjects. I feel that they are doing a good job to prepare our kids for the reality of a world that is deeply driven by computers and computer integrated knowledge on almost all frontiers.

Peggy Heller Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
I am a new parent to Peggy Heller this year my son is a 7th grader and he loves it they are wonderful teachers so far. they communicate which is a big deal to me. I love the friendliness of all the staff they were all ready on the first day of shools with visitor stickers for parents and ready to answer any questions. Also the adults are all out and about when the kids are let out.Yes they are even out there for the 7th and 8th graders! now that shows me they care about they well being of all children not just a selected few. I really hope it stays this good for the rest of the year. Thanks to all of you Peggy Heller for caring

Peggy Heller Elementary School
201 Lake View Drive, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Peggy Heller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peggy Heller Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top