Atwater, CA

Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2013
Mitchell Elementary K-6. The principal is great. Very hands on and visible at all times. Sincere and caring to student and parent needs and organized in all areas I saw. Office staff is also fantastic. Understanding and helpful. Great school!

Mitchell Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2013
I am so disappointed, I don't even know where to begin. The principal made my family and I feel like we were wasting his time when we came in to discuss and urgent matter. He was late and a bit disrespectful. You want parent involvement? Treat parents with more respect.

Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2010
With the exception of her 1st grade teacher (who is no longer there) I think this is a very good school for my daughter and has strong teachers who are tuned into the children.

Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted December 13, 2007

Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2005
- a former student
MItchel is a good school. Some of the teachers are strict, but they teach well.

Mitchell Elementary School
1761 Grove Avenue, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top