Bad
Good

Great school...reason why i bought my house it us an awesome school district. Look forward to my child attending Freedom & Frontier as well.

My granddaughter has attended Kindergarten and this year first grade at Patriot Elementary. She has progressed very well and is really learning to read, write and figure out her first grade math. My daughter is also happy with her progress as a first grader. Thank you for taking time with our children.

Teachers, office staff and principal are awesome..! My husband, kids and I Love this school. We will be relocating soon for work reasons and we are going to miss it very much. Keep up the good work Patriot..!

I really think we have a great students, great teachers and great parents. The parents involvement is awesome. It doesn't matter what activity is taking place, parents make it a point to be involved in every aspect of their schooling. My husband and I take turns attending school activities. Our children love that!

This is such a great school! I have been so pleased with it. My daughter is in Kindergarten and just loves it. She has learned so much and has matured wonderfully. All the teachers and staff I have come in contact with have been great! The principal is awesome, she seems to truly care about the students and the school. The parent involvement is high. They even have a chess club! This relatively new school is trying hard and succeeding. =-)

Last modified Patriot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.