Posted April 18, 2014
My granddaughter has attended Kindergarten and this year first grade at Patriot Elementary. She has progressed very well and is really learning to read, write and figure out her first grade math. My daughter is also happy with her progress as a first grader. Thank you for taking time with our children.

Posted November 21, 2010
Teachers, office staff and principal are awesome..! My husband, kids and I Love this school. We will be relocating soon for work reasons and we are going to miss it very much. Keep up the good work Patriot..!

Posted August 05, 2009
I really think we have a great students, great teachers and great parents. The parents involvement is awesome. It doesn't matter what activity is taking place, parents make it a point to be involved in every aspect of their schooling. My husband and I take turns attending school activities. Our children love that!

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted August 02, 2008

Posted February 06, 2007
This is such a great school! I have been so pleased with it. My daughter is in Kindergarten and just loves it. She has learned so much and has matured wonderfully. All the teachers and staff I have come in contact with have been great! The principal is awesome, she seems to truly care about the students and the school. The parent involvement is high. They even have a chess club! This relatively new school is trying hard and succeeding. =-)

Posted January 12, 2006
Patriot Elementary is a fabulous school. Parents and the staff are extremely involved in every aspect of the students education. The motto at Patriot is 'Student's First' and that motto is fulfilled everyday in every child's education.

Patriot Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
Bear in mind that test scores reflect only 3 years of the full 6 year elementary education, as this school has been open just 3 years. Grades 4-6 were educated at different schools. This is an excellent school with excellent teachers and a very active principal. Lots of parental involvement. Would like to see English scores as high as Math.....and a more vigorous PE element.

Patriot Elementary School
4410 Old Farm Road, Bakersfield, CA  93312
Last modified Patriot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patriot Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top