Valle Verde Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2013
I DONT LIKE THIS SCHOOL AT ALL !!! I LIKE A FEW TEACHERS AND A FEW STAFF MEMBERS. BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS PICKING ON MY SON AND I FEEL LIKE ADULTS NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT THEIR JOB IS!!

Posted May 17, 2010
I love this school! This was my daughter's first year in school an it couldn't have been a better experience, the staff were all very friendly and helpful, the principal is very involved with students and parents, the teachers are awesome delivering the curriculum perfectly. I had the pleasure of helping out in the class and seen first hand how far each student progressed. I am very happy with this school.

Posted April 01, 2010
Reading these reviews, I must also agree that Mr. Alcaide is a great teacher. I had the opportunity to observe his class and he is a very effective teacher. The principal is also very involved in her school and is very approachable. I have also had the opportunity to work with several of the students and I must say that they are all great kids! They love learning.

Valle Verde Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2009
I have one child with ADD at this school and the teachers are great with him, I also have a daughter who was in kindergarden and she loves her teachers and especially her Principal.

Valle Verde Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
When we moved to this area I interviewed with all the surrounding schools to learn about the curriculum and the student body and to meet the Principals to choose which school I thought would best suit the needs of my children. I was worried about the high ratio of English First Learners at VV, but it has not affected the academics of my children and in fact gives them an opportunity to learn more about another language than they would have had somewhere else. Also, the teachers seem very happy to be there and to be teaching there and are very active and involved with the children, I would like to give accolades to Mr Alcaide, he is an amazing teacher and I am proud to have had him teach one of my children. I really like this school!

Posted July 09, 2008
Great School! My daughter loves going to school everyday. The principal is very involved in everything. I am very involved in her school and I recommend every parent do so also. Wonderful Parent Club that does so much for the school.

Valle Verde Elementary School 3

Posted August 30, 2005
Academic wise is farely good. My daughter has had problems with racist comments. The school is dominent in hispanic and african american and since my daughter is caucasian she has struggled a little.

Posted July 04, 2005
I have two sons that have attended to Valle Verde, my oldest was strugling since I moved him twice to different schools, he was doing poor; he started in second grade at VV, his teacher made him be very confident about himself, he would get home very happy and he loved to be in school every day. My husband and I started to see how he was growing accademically and how he enjoyed be in her class. Later my other son entered kindergarten and it was the same with him, last year we moved and I told them that they would have to move to another school, but they were so sad, that I decided that even though is about 10 miles away from us, I still go and take them there.

Valle Verde Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2005
I think the teachers don't pay attention to the kids that much and they tried to blame or point finger and watch their hands with other kids. At this time i have to many problems with other kids punking my son and it seems the teachers are not doing nothing in wrong with it. Also the teachers are really bad on returing the calls to the parents and the staff, they don't seem to know what the is going on when the leave a message or when a kid up in the office.

Valle Verde Elementary School
400 Berkshire Road, Bakersfield, CA  93307
Last modified Valle Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valle Verde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top