Bakersfield, CA

Posted September 30, 2013
My son goes to this school and he had a great teacher in Kindergarten, he learned to read very well. Now he is in First grade. He likes his school. He has a lot of friends and he is learning a lot of new things. The employees in the office are very nice.

Posted September 08, 2011
I have two kids and the all attend Castle this is a very awsome school

Charles H. Castle Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2008
I transferred my daughter out of Caslte & homeschooled for 1/2 yr & enrolled her in at Laurelglenn 5th grade, she is 6th grade and she has learned more in these last 2yrs then she did at Castle from 1st grade to 4th. I had to hold her back myself they were just going to send her to 5th. As they have done with all 4 of my kids befor her. I wish I would have done this with my 3oldest. Well Its been 2 yrs & my daughter is really excited about school & Laurelglenn is excellent and teachers teach and they dont send the kids to special classes to learn. Teachers there are really dedicated & help slower kids thenmselves and it has really helpped my child catch up to grade level. Castle is in the same district as Laurelglen & the district should make some changes at Castle..

Charles H. Castle Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2007
The kids are not controlled well. The principal is nice and friendly. This is my kids last year at Castle and then he goes to junior high. I hope it is better there.

Charles H. Castle Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2005
Changed schools, did not like the discipline, standards, or administration. My child was at this school for 5 years and was not encouraged, but rather challenged (not in the positive) at every attempt at acheivement. So sad!

Posted September 08, 2005
The dedication given at this school is deeply appreciated. My son is receiving quality care, at level learning and additional care when needed.

Charles H. Castle Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2005
I have 5 kids and all attend Castle so with each a different teacher and I can say that there are some awsome teachers teaching their but their are a couple I dont think should be teavhing grade school.

Charles H. Castle Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2004
My now 5th grade daughter has gone to this school since kindergarten. She has excelled in every grade level, maintaining a 4.0 GPA! Every teacher has been encouraging and fun but also firm and diligent. The principal is very active and cares alot for the children. The schedule here seems to work for these children. Also, another plus is the on site daycare. Its very comforting knowing my daughter is never going to be wandering off campus, they are always instructed to report straight to daycare as soon as school lets out.

Charles H. Castle Elementary School
6001 Edgemont Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Charles H. Castle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles H. Castle Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top