Beaumont, CA
Students enrolled: 2,431

Posted May 13, 2014
This school is a joke and I personally blame the principal, Marilyn Saucedo. Kids and parents get no respect. She likes to play hardball more than she cares to help. School has ParentConnect but teachers are not required to update it. Security worries about all the wrong things. I pulled my child out of that school after numerous complaints went unaddressed

Posted January 16, 2011
My child attended this school for four years. Where should i start, first they lost my child's credits, luckily I saved all the grades and credits. My child struggled with math and they wanted to my child to be with the same teacher for all four years. I don't get it. I asked for my child to be moved and they would not do it. So I had to go into that school and get a teacher transfer. The principle told me that my child would not graduate. What kind of caring is that. WOW! That really opened my eyes even bigger. How can you tell a parent that and show no emotions. My child was not a trouble maker always attended school. I felt like he really didn't want my child to graduate. But see he is not God, God has the last answer. My experience with Beaumont school has been the worst. This is not chuck wagon days anymore!

Beaumont Senior High School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
My child is going to graduate this year 2010. I have been pleased with the school. Education is decent, the majority of the teachers are hard working, AP classes challenging. ASB is really working to make the High School more sociable this year. The band program is the absolute worst program I have ever been involved with, if you child lives for the band program, I would recommend a district transfer to a different school. I would be worth the drive. Otherwise the school has been good to our family and my child has already received acceptance to college. Next year we will have a freshman and since we have dropped the band program, I believe the next 4 years will be great. We are looking forward to the education at Beaumont.

Posted September 11, 2009

Beaumont Senior High School 5

Posted September 10, 2009
I am on my third child to graduate from BHS. It has been a great experience.

Posted April 30, 2009
My advice to anyone considering moving thier family to Beaumont and enrolling any child in the Beaumont Unified School District is RUN! The school's are terrible and the education is lacking to prepare the students for college.

Posted December 18, 2008
I'm a freshman at this school and it's the worst school ever. First off there's way to many kids! It's like walking through Disneyland. Not enough tables for lunch oh wait we don't even have a indoor cafeteria! They make us carry our books cause they don't have lockers. Their solution is get a rolling backpack. The principal is really nice but most I the staff is so yea but the teachers all have soda machines in every building and we don't have lockers!? this is the worst school that I've been to. Oh and the test scores aren't that good anyway.

Beaumont Senior High School 4

Posted December 08, 2008

Beaumont Senior High School 4

Posted May 25, 2008
Beaumont High School is a wonderful school to be st. Though it may lack in some areas due to a dearth of funding, Beaumont does very well in preparing students for the future. A note to all, test scores on the STAR testing don't really show how good a school is. Has anyone ever considered that most students don't care at all about a test that will not affect their grades? I think parents need to step up and get their children motivated!

Posted January 08, 2008

Beaumont Senior High School
39139 Cherry Valley Blvd, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Beaumont Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaumont Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top