Beaumont, CA
Students enrolled: 2,431

Posted May 13, 2014
This school is a joke and I personally blame the principal, Marilyn Saucedo. Kids and parents get no respect. She likes to play hardball more than she cares to help. School has ParentConnect but teachers are not required to update it. Security worries about all the wrong things. I pulled my child out of that school after numerous complaints went unaddressed

Posted January 16, 2011
My child attended this school for four years. Where should i start, first they lost my child's credits, luckily I saved all the grades and credits. My child struggled with math and they wanted to my child to be with the same teacher for all four years. I don't get it. I asked for my child to be moved and they would not do it. So I had to go into that school and get a teacher transfer. The principle told me that my child would not graduate. What kind of caring is that. WOW! That really opened my eyes even bigger. How can you tell a parent that and show no emotions. My child was not a trouble maker always attended school. I felt like he really didn't want my child to graduate. But see he is not God, God has the last answer. My experience with Beaumont school has been the worst. This is not chuck wagon days anymore!

Beaumont Senior High School

Posted December 14, 2009
My child is going to graduate this year 2010. I have been pleased with the school. Education is decent, the majority of the teachers are hard working, AP classes challenging. ASB is really working to make the High School more sociable this year. The band program is the absolute worst program I have ever been involved with, if you child lives for the band program, I would recommend a district transfer to a different school. I would be worth the drive. Otherwise the school has been good to our family and my child has already received acceptance to college. Next year we will have a freshman and since we have dropped the band program, I believe the next 4 years will be great. We are looking forward to the education at Beaumont.

Beaumont Senior High School 5

Posted September 10, 2009
I am on my third child to graduate from BHS. It has been a great experience.

Posted April 30, 2009
My advice to anyone considering moving thier family to Beaumont and enrolling any child in the Beaumont Unified School District is RUN! The school's are terrible and the education is lacking to prepare the students for college.

Posted December 18, 2008
I'm a freshman at this school and it's the worst school ever. First off there's way to many kids! It's like walking through Disneyland. Not enough tables for lunch oh wait we don't even have a indoor cafeteria! They make us carry our books cause they don't have lockers. Their solution is get a rolling backpack. The principal is really nice but most I the staff is so yea but the teachers all have soda machines in every building and we don't have lockers!? this is the worst school that I've been to. Oh and the test scores aren't that good anyway.

Beaumont Senior High School 4

Posted May 25, 2008
Beaumont High School is a wonderful school to be st. Though it may lack in some areas due to a dearth of funding, Beaumont does very well in preparing students for the future. A note to all, test scores on the STAR testing don't really show how good a school is. Has anyone ever considered that most students don't care at all about a test that will not affect their grades? I think parents need to step up and get their children motivated!

Beaumont Senior High School 2

Posted December 02, 2007
I have observed and studied High Schools not just in this state, but nation wide and even at a global standpoint and I have seen that we are really lacking behind compared to many other schools, and with how the town is growing, one would at least hope for betterment in education, and while it is coming slowly, i feel that it could be coming along much faster. The teachers teach very well for the most part, only a few who don't have their act together all the way. From what i have viewed of Principal Leadership, the campus could go with some reforms. For example, the rules tend to change without being shown on any document, just by word of mouth. The dress code also has many changes throughout the year, and can change from day to day with its chaos.

Posted December 02, 2007
When I went here as a junior at this school, I noticed how laid back this high school is when I went to Mission Viejo High. The difference is a huge gap of education, population, and knowledge of the people. Most people complain that more students are coming to Beaumont but, thats how it is at most places. The students at Beaumont is less socialable, they have groups like any high school. This is the era were in parents, get used to it. This isn't the past and never will be, it may repeat in some cycle of teaching. Even if it gets huge, just means you need to change your teaching style, to show to the class. The Teachers here are good but way to laid back, its not hard to pass. Its as if they want you to pass from this high school.

Posted September 07, 2006
My child was suffering of the lack of academics in Beaumont. The teachers barely assign homework and the tests are way to easy. My child was begging for more work. I had to buy her SAT books and other workbooks so she can keep up with other schools. The students in the school believe that they can easily get into a U.C. school or an Ivy League just because they have a 3.5 or higher. Believe me there is alot more you have to do to get into a good college. No effense but this school's raking is pretty low compared to other schools and getting a good G.P.A. here is nothing compared to other schools. I think the teachers need to show the students how hard it is to get into a good college before its too late for them.

Beaumont Senior High School
39139 Cherry Valley Blvd, Beaumont, CA  92223
Last modified Beaumont Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaumont Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top