K
Bell, CA

Martha Escutia Primary Center 4

Posted August 10, 2014
Martha Escutia is a great school. The staff here are very helpful. Teacher's also are very informative on my daughter's progress. The only negative perspective is that this school is usually late in informing parents of events/activities that are occurring.

Martha Escutia Primary Center 3

Posted April 26, 2014
It's a good school. The curriculum is good, being of course, some of the children's first school experience. Although I've seen teachers expect way to much from our beloved 3-4 year olds. They're kids! Not adults! Their TK scale system is bad. Even if your child's 5th birthday is a week after the "cut off" date, he/she will be held back! The principal is not to lenient about working with parents about this. What ever happened to parents decision? Another thing, volunteering in the classroom is mandatory but if you're a working parent you're pretty much left out. This school gives way too much priority to those with no purpose in life. So MEPC, accommodate working parents & get rid of your TK program!

Posted April 09, 2014
The staff is great, lots of volunteers as well! I really enjoy that the Teacher Assistants play with the kids, and not just be there to tell them what to do and not to do, all the TA's there are great, Mr Adrian, mr Nelson, mrs reyna! All the stuff!

Posted September 20, 2013
My son is attending Martha escutia and I volunteer. This is one of the best schools the teachers and Principal work together as a team their wonderful. I would recommend this school:-)

Posted May 24, 2012
Martha Escutia Primary Center works collaboratively as a team with parents, staff and community to ensure that each student does his best, academically and socially. It isa pleasure to work with a dedicated staff and supportive community.

Posted August 26, 2011
Martha Escutia is far beyond the best school!! My son was diagnosed with ADHD back in 2008, he was sent to this school with support services. teacher frausto and staff were so excellent working with my son. I just hope this year my youngest will achieve a fun and learning experience too.

Posted March 18, 2010
A++++++! What a wonderful school. I've never been at a school where all the teachers and staff are so welcoming and nurturing. This was a great blessing and beginning for my son's education. They have built a great learning foundation. I love everything about this school....fieldtrips, seasonal pictures, teachers, office staff......the list can go on forever. Thanks M. Escutia P.C.

Posted November 06, 2009
martha escutia so far is been good to my son andy , ever since he join this school , he's been able to expres him self more.

Martha Escutia Primary Center 0

Posted June 16, 2008
Great school community. Many field trips, music classes and art.

Posted March 07, 2008
Me as parents i think this a really good school for our children and they have great teachers.

Martha Escutia Primary Center
6401 Bear Avenue, Bell, CA  90201
Last modified Martha Escutia Primary Center is a Public school that serves grade K
Martha Escutia Primary Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top