Bellflower, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2014
The school is more so a BUSINESS for PROFIT. The classrooms do not have many tools and educational toys for the kids. Very outdated. And it's very seldom that you see anything new in any classrooms. Also the water fountains are rusty and old, I wouldn't even wash my hands using it. Also its stranged that tuition has to be made in CASH only. Like mentioned before it feels more like a business for profit not an academically driven school and it's not Montessori licensed like back in the days.

Posted July 18, 2013
Solid school. My son attended the LAUP program and had a very positive experiance. My child can count to 50 with out help and 50 to 100 with my help. I like that the classroom is rated by the LAUP agency. However, the school should extend the LAUP hours.

Posted January 13, 2013
My nephew attends Wonderland Preschool, but he can't differentiate between 12 and 20. It makes me wonder if there's any one on one at this school. All children learn at different levels! Too expensive! Not a good school! There's also no parent involvement! What is that all about!

Posted August 20, 2012
Excellent teacher Anny. She's been great with my daughter the past six months. I would reccomend this school to anyone.

Posted July 22, 2011
We love Wonderland Preschool! Our daughter is in her 2nd yr of preschool and is thriving, happy, loved & so proud of all her new skills & independence. We are so impressed with the teachers. There is a nice balance between years of experience, new energy & warmth amongst them. Its wonderful to feel so satisfied with your child s first teachers and know that such a solid foundation is developing within. We have also been so impressed with their creative curriculum approach. It s so refreshing to see the children busy at their desks sorting, working on their letters, pouring water, using their fine motor skills all with such focus & determination. We are so grateful to be a part of this well balanced community.

Wonderland School 4

Posted September 18, 2010
My child graduated from the pre K program at Wonderland. They have a good staff which follows up with children s progress and genuinely care about their learning. The new educational approach they have worked wonders with my child. Now in kindergarten at another public school he s ahead. Wonderland is a good preschool to consider.

Posted August 17, 2010
i've been there with a friend whose child currently attends and she's talked about how the children are distracted with "playtimes" instead of learning. i also visited the school's website and found numerous grammatical errors including the misspelling of the simple word "family" a few times. if they're simple grammatical skills are that bad, should you really trust them to teach your child? i also noted several reviews on the trulia site from parents who previously attended and boast about what a great curriculum the school offers, however, the proof is in the pudding and none of them could spell neither. education starts early and needs to be built on top a solid foundation and this school seems to lack that,

Posted March 15, 2010
Wonderland is a great school. I went there in the early 60's and my two daughters go there now. The teachers gives individual attention, they are very nurturing, the classrooms are very spacious, and best of all they teach the children to read and write. Recently they begin to serve breakfast and lunch which has helped me out tremendously. It might look small and old in the outside, but the inside leads to a success that will help them go to a good elementary school. Jessica Gonzalez

Posted February 09, 2010

Wonderland School 0

Posted January 29, 2010
I do think Mr & Mrs Jacobs are doing a great job with the school. I must say though I wish the teachers were teaching a little more that what they do. I hate seeing teachers that have been there for so long and just seem UNHAPPY to be there. Please please make Wonderland a better experience for our children. Overall I can say I do feel comfortable leaving my son/daughter there. I know she will enjoy it but sometimes I wonder why they play more than learn. Everytime I walk into the classroom outside they are always just playing with the toys and not really doing anything. I can't be there all day but I just hope the kids are learning more than just playing :(

Wonderland School