Beverly Hills, CA

El Rodeo Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2014
All our children have attended El Rodeo since kindergarten and we have personal experience with almost every teacher there. Most of the teachers are competent and dedicated, but a sizable minority of the teachers are very mean and controlling. The administrators have no power or desire to help.

Posted August 11, 2013
We are extremely happy with El Rodeo. I have two kids that have been attending this school since Kindergarten and they will soon start 2nd and 4 th grade. Overall, I would give this school 5 Stars, as the teachers are well educated, and available. Furthermore, the families are caring and put in time to volunteer their time to make this a better school (myself included.)

Posted October 28, 2012
Best school ever! Such a great culture at this school. Everyone is a high achiever, the teachers, the students, the faculty and even the parents. Children who attend El Rodeo are independent, smart, organized and very successful.

Posted July 04, 2012
My son went here for kindergarden and loved it. Very challenging. Many kids are left behind for socially not being ready.

El Rodeo Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2012
El Rodeo is as good as public schools get. The teachers are fantastic and the staff is great. I've been to interviews for private schools, and they have all had the rudest people ever.

Posted November 18, 2011
I have to agree with the previous comments. My three children are at the school and they are very happy. Yes the workload is tough but it is a high academic school. The children all come from good homes and the teachers and staff are extremely caring and involved. I can not fault this school at all. It is excellent in every way. Mr. Hoffman and Mr. Painter have zillions of years experience between them so El Rodeo runs like clockwork! Also the campus is gorgeous, quintessential Beverly Hills.

Posted November 17, 2011
El Rodeo is a very prestigious school located in prime Beverly Hills. The residents expect the highest education, a 100% satisfaction rate and El Rodeo does not fail to deliver! This school is impeccable! The new administration run by Mr. Hoffman, is terrific. I had a tiny small issue for my child and he personally took care of it with in the hour. We came from a West side private school. I always queried whether my child was receiving the best education for my money. With El Rodeo, I KNOW my child is receiving the highest standard and I have that question no more. I LOVE this school and so does my child!

Posted July 10, 2010
i realy like this school it is really good and they teach really good stuff and my children are really happy in it

El Rodeo Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2010
I have had my children at El Rodeo since they were in kindergarten. My experience with the elementary school teachers have been wonderful and I can say the same of the families at El Rodeo. The principal however is another story. She my have an open door policy but she's much more interested in appearances than what's good or helpful for any individual child. she pays closest attention to those families who donate the most $$ to the school.She's up in her ivory tower and in my opinion does more harm than good. The school would be a better place without her there.

El Rodeo Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are wonderful and caring, Especially, Miss Anderson. She was always kind and helpful when it came to matters with my son.

El Rodeo Elementary School
605 North Whittier Drive, Beverly Hills, CA  90210
Last modified El Rodeo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Rodeo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top