Brawley, CA

Brawley Christian Academy 5

Posted October 16, 2014
Been with this school for many years. My experience has been fantastic, the teachers care and students are given great opportunities to grow academically and spiritually. As a Christian, there is only homeschooling and Christian education, and BCA does very well. Public school is not an option and is contradictory to everything I'm attempting to instill in my children as a parent.

Brawley Christian Academy 1

Posted March 26, 2014
This school isn't credentialed, and it's not surprising. It does not provide the students adequate knowledge/life skills to survive in the real world. 6th grade was the best class, but once you delve into the junior high school and beyond, things got bad. Really bad. The teachers did not challenge us and were seriously behind in Math, English, and everything else except religion. The principal was never around and didn't interact with us other than the Friday sermon. Many of the teachers have left already, and it looks like at this rate they're going to close soon. Leaving this school was the best decision I've made in my life.

Brawley Christian Academy 0

Posted May 01, 2010
This school is amazing! My daughter has attended this school and has shown tremendous improvements. Her walk with the Lord has grown as well. She has no attitude, she does what she's told and actually apologizes. My daughter learn a lot from this school.

Brawley Christian Academy 4

Posted June 12, 2008
My son has attended this school for 2 years now and has done very well compared to public school. The teachers are caring and dedicated to their students. Too bad they are not credentialed.

Brawley Christian Academy 5

Posted August 30, 2005
I think Brawley Christian Academy is a good school for my daughter. I feel that the staff is excellant, caring, trustworthy, responsible, faithful, respectful, good citzenship; I would highly recommed it to anyone that would want thier child/ children there.

Brawley Christian Academy
430 North 2nd Street, Brawley, CA  92227
Last modified Brawley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Brawley Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top