Posted August 29, 2013
Fanning is a wonderful school! We have a new prinicpal that has brought new energy and a desire to make the school the best it can be! She is very present in our school's community and sends weekly emails to keep all parents in the loop of what is going on. The teachers are experienced, open minded and show dedication to their students. The PTA try's to enrich the student's experience by seeking out activities for students such as art and music programs and providing additional educational support in the classroom. Fanning has a group of several parent volunteers but more parental involvement would be helpful. Overall, this school is exceptional and will only be improving each year to come!

Posted December 07, 2012
My son started Kindergarten here at Fanning this year and I am glad I choose this school. I am zoned for another school in the Brea district but transferred to this school because of the great reviews I have heard from other parents. My son and I both love his teacher and I feel like she really cares about the kids education. I love that its a smaller school and I really like the residential location of the school. I have had a great experience so far! I hear great things about the other teachers from other parents and look forward to the coming years here at Fanning.

Posted February 28, 2012
My daughter started kindergarten this year and Fanning has Provence to be an amazing school. The principal is present and very active in the school. The teachers are wonderful. Love the community feel. Not a fancy school, but it is perfect to me.

Posted November 18, 2008

William E. Fanning Elementary School 0

Posted October 28, 2008
Was, and could be again, a great school. The Principal is weak and the staff have no leadership. There is no program for gifted students and it is no coincidence that their test scores have fallen behind as far as the district goes. The school has a wonderful library, but no librarian...the resource is wasted.

Posted January 21, 2008

William E. Fanning Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2006

Posted April 05, 2006

Posted January 16, 2006
I am impressed with the quality of academic disciplines.

Posted January 11, 2006
Fanning is very good school - with respect to Acadamics and Arts.Good and dedicated teachers adds the feather in the crown.The GATE programme need to be promoted.Different instructions need to be given to GATE students in Math and Language Arts.

William E. Fanning Elementary School
650 North Apricot, Brea, CA  92821
Last modified William E. Fanning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William E. Fanning Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top