Bad
Good

Posted October 09, 2010
Great teachers and wonderful kids. This school has heart.

Posted August 16, 2010
We just moved to Brentwood from San Francisco. I had no idea how much my son was missing until now. His 4th grade teacher is amazing - organized, structured, kind but disciplines as needed, fun and more. I'm so impressed by her weekly e-mails and willingness to talk after school. My son is not used to all of the hard work that will be required but I think with his great teacher, he will excel. We're so happy to be here!

Posted September 17, 2009
Garin is the best school in Brentwood, the teachers are wonderful, caring and loving. My two children have excelled here, and we have also made awesome friends here. I moved to Brentwood just to have a better school than where I lived, and I will never regret my decision.

Posted January 25, 2008
Wonderful staff and a safe quiet area which is so important these days! The quality of teachers is outstanding, although some of the volunteers and helpers could be more considerate and professional, but, over all a great school for children to learn, play, and grow!

Posted October 31, 2007
Garin is a great school with outstanding teachers who genuinely care for each and every student. Garin recently got a new principal, who I believe is working very hard along with an excellent vice-principal to take the school to the next level. I have two kids enrolled in Garin and I am very excited about having my third child start Kindergarten next year.

Garin Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2006
Great school, parents are very involved, it is culturally diverse, great programs, clean campus. We've been very impressed with our teachers, the staff, and the number of parents at all of the activities.

Garin Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2006
Garin is an outstanding elementary school filled with teachers who care about children. The families are very involved and the level of interest in their children's education shows. I would enroll my child in this school in a heartbeat!

Posted August 25, 2005
Garin School seems to offer a lot of opportunities for the the children. I love the music department, Mrs. Hill does an excellent job teach and involving all the children. I don't know of a teacher that isn't liked. I have been very pleased with all the teachers my 3 children have had through the years. They all truly love children and cater to the high end learner as well as the child getting resource help. The art teacher does a great job introducing several types of art, my kids wish they could see her more.

250 First Street, Brentwood, CA  94513-1610
Last modified Garin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top