Bad
Good

Great teachers and wonderful kids. This school has heart.

We just moved to Brentwood from San Francisco. I had no idea how much my son was missing until now. His 4th grade teacher is amazing - organized, structured, kind but disciplines as needed, fun and more. I'm so impressed by her weekly e-mails and willingness to talk after school. My son is not used to all of the hard work that will be required but I think with his great teacher, he will excel. We're so happy to be here!

Garin is the best school in Brentwood, the teachers are wonderful, caring and loving. My two children have excelled here, and we have also made awesome friends here. I moved to Brentwood just to have a better school than where I lived, and I will never regret my decision.

Wonderful staff and a safe quiet area which is so important these days! The quality of teachers is outstanding, although some of the volunteers and helpers could be more considerate and professional, but, over all a great school for children to learn, play, and grow!

Garin is a great school with outstanding teachers who genuinely care for each and every student. Garin recently got a new principal, who I believe is working very hard along with an excellent vice-principal to take the school to the next level. I have two kids enrolled in Garin and I am very excited about having my third child start Kindergarten next year.

Last modified Garin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.