Campbell, CA

Posted August 27, 2014
If I can take out stars I would.. I have never had a school be so bad with communication. It's only been the 2 week of school and my child has complained about how bad the kids are. The are defiant, rude, disruptive and the teachers do absolutely nothing to stop it. The only thing they are worse at is communicating. Highly disappointed with a school. With the name of such a reputable city in the title you would think they would be more on top of stuff. Would not recommend unless you are ok with your child being harassed.

Posted August 17, 2010
My child has gone to CMS for 3 years and it has been a great experience for her. The principal is very helpful towards every students learning. Overall, this school is great and it would be a BIG mistake to choose another school over this one.

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009
This school has done some great things in the past few years. My son used to go here, and now my daughter does. There is a new principal now, and she is awesome! She has instituted a friendly, family-involved environment, and holds the children accountable for their actions, using positive interventions and appropriate consequences. The staff is well-educated, and supportive, and the programs such as Music, Drama, and Sports are becoming the talk of the town. This school is really going somewhere, and it's where we want to be!

Campbell Middle School 4

Posted April 15, 2009
This is mt son's first year at CMS. We love the school, the principal is such a great person, he attends Citizen School, the after school program at CMS, there are a great gruop of people too.!!

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008

Campbell Middle School 0

Posted October 31, 2008
This is our first year at CMS. I have a 5th grade son going. He is loving CMS. He has been on the cross country team and had a wonderful experience. He is currently in the after school program and loving it. The teachers have been wonderful and easy to communicate with via e-mail. He loves going to school and has florished socially and academically. He also is having a great time in the band program. He has had no negative experiences with other children or adult. We are very happy to be attending CMS.

Campbell Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
I was very worried about having my daughter attend this school after reading some of the reviews posted here. To my surprise, we have had a very positive experience so far. The principal is great and seems very involved. The teachers have been supportive, and have been very responsive each time I've contacted them. They also have a problem called 'Excell' that groups students by ability and offers advanced students a chance to be challenged in the classroom. My daughter came from outside the district and I was afraid that she would have trouble adjusting socially. However, she really loves the school and has made friends easily. I check with her daily to ask about problems/bullying and so far she has not witnessed or experienced anything negative. Hopefully this school can start to make strides to improve their test scores.

Campbell Middle School
295 West Cherry Lane, Campbell, CA  95008
Last modified Campbell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top