512 students|Saugus Union

Bad
Good

Awesome!! All 3 of my kids either went or are currently attending Cedar Creek Elem. The staff treat everyone like family and are invested in every student they teach.

In 1968 to 1972 or 1973, I remembered the best school I ever had with teachers and principle. I am hoping to find the teachers and old pictures so i can get copy.

My child attended this school for a little under a year and I think it was a pretty awful time for him. He got bullied for being white (the kids are mostly hispanic), but worse his educational needs were not met. His teacher would actually ask him how he solved math problems as she could not figure it out herself! Communication with his teacher was very unprofessional. The Principal did help with the bullying, in a way, but really my child just sorted it out for himself. I had to sign my kid up for an enrichment program to keep him learning. I feel he has had a wasted year.

I really like this school, I really appreciated the way principal Handel the situation with bully kids.

Last modified Cedarcreek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.