Canyon Country, CA
Students enrolled: 2,450

Posted June 26, 2012
My daughter has been attending school in this area since fourth grade. She was in her freshman year at canyon, but since we moved she won't be able to go this year just because we are only a few feet away from the school's zone. We are very sad. My son graduated from Canyon, and I think it's the best school. Now she will have to go to Golden Valley. Any ideas?

Canyon High School 3

Posted April 26, 2012
This school need a lot of attention in the area of getting its students ready for college. Counselor and some teachers are very political. If you want good recommendation, you need to play some political games. Only a few students get all of the SCV Foundation scholarships, and they are all in ASB officers. Yet every year counselors would tell parents that there are plenty of scholarships, but no student apply.

Canyon High School

Posted May 06, 2010
heyy! im a sophmore and this school really is the great.all the teachers are really cool and their great at teaching, they make it alot of fun. i was scared when i first came here but it turned out i was really happy i did come here instead of golden valley, plus its really easy to find your way around the school. Go Cowboyss! XD

Posted October 24, 2008
Mr. Messina, the principal at Canyon, really tries to get parents involved. He holds wonderful information sessions (called the Parent Advisory Council, or PAC) monthly, at which he works hard to get a lot of information into the hands of parents, and takes the time to listen to parent concerns as well. All of the teachers and support staff have been wonderful as well. The experience has been beyond our wildest expectations for our son.

Posted June 18, 2008
STATE CHAMPS :] our school is excellent all of our teachers are great. and we have the best spirt. i love canyon high school and if you send your kids here i will promise you will be happy :] oh yeah i am currently a JOUNIORRRRR WOOT WOOT

Posted April 18, 2007
I love this school! I am currently a sophomore and I cant get enough of canyon! I would recommend this school to everyone it truly is the best school with the best teachers!

Posted January 09, 2007
I attended Canyon my freshman year, and it was wonderful. I didn't know anyone when i first started, but the staff and other students are great. Even for the large campus population, it feels like home.

Canyon High School 4

Posted February 26, 2006
Canyon High has one of the most professional looking football fields I have seen. The students really seem to enjoy the school. It's nestled in the middle of the neighborhood. Easy access.

Posted September 08, 2005
School is great. Santa Clarita schools are among the best in California and this school seems to be among the best. The teahers really seem to care and the community is great.

Posted June 02, 2005
Canyon is great. The teachers are top notch, and the environment is positive.

Canyon High School
19300 West Nadal Street, Canyon Country, CA  91351
Last modified Canyon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top