Carlsbad, CA

Posted January 31, 2012
When I was searching for a private school for my child, I sought one that offered both reasonable tuition, as well as individualized attention to meet my daughter s specific needs. My daughter s preschool teacher recommended Beautiful Saviour. Tuition of $4,000 and a class of less than 10 students certainly caught my attention. That, combined with it being a Christian school, seemed to be an ideal situation for us. In the years that my daughter has spent at Beautiful Saviour, she has grown tremendously. My daughter s teacher expects great things from the children and treats them accordingly. The children are looked at as individuals with their own personal and academic challenges that both the parents and teachers work together with the children to overcome. I feel blessed that my child is able to spend this impressionable time in her life in such a caring environment!

Posted January 27, 2012
Both of our children have attended Beautiful Savior since Kindergarten. They are both doing well as students and growing into great young Christian people. The school has done a great job of instilling in the kids a great work ethic, respect for others, and a true sense of belonging. The sports program is inclusive of tuition, there is tutoring and Hot Lunch available each Wednesday. The teachers and church are truly a committed group of people that have made a wonderful difference in the students lives.

Posted January 23, 2012
Wonderful learning environment for the kids. The staff and teachers are amazing instructors. Small class sizes provides for more one on one attention and better for kids to excel. An extremely friendly and pleasant atmosphere.

Posted May 03, 2009
great environment friendly teachers that still get the job done they have control but the kids still have a great time

Posted November 19, 2008

Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Elementary School
3030 Valley Street, Carlsbad, CA  92008
Last modified Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Beautiful Saviour Lutheran Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top