Cerritos, CA

Posted August 24, 2014
I love being a part of the Juarez community as a teacher. We are now becoming an Academy of Engineering and Technology and can't wait to see how our students thrive with all of the creativity and fun we have planned for them while they learn. Our staff is very committed to ensuring that all students are successful. I am so blessed to be a part of such a caring community of staff, students, parents and administration.

Posted August 24, 2014
I love Juarez. The teachers are engaged & there are some great programs that stimulate the students. The science fair is great & they are also implementing an enginering & technology department as of this coming school year which will be really innovative & appropriate for bringing excitement & knowledge to the students. They also have a Gateways program to help slow learners catch up with their peers. That's wonderful too. I love all of these ways to try to keep students involved & excited about their school experience. It is so hard now a days to keep students motivated, but I think Juarez has a lot of new & exciting programs in place to keep my children & other students totally optimistic about going to school.

Posted March 01, 2013
As parent the education of my kids is very important, as well being involved with their school. This was our first year at this school, I'm so happy with my teacher's kid. She is an excellent teacher,she has taken my kid to exceed beyond her goals. So, sad to see the very poor participation of the parents for events, I believe that education must be a team work!

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
I myself graduated from this school in 1992. The education from this school is very good. I went on to graduate from Faye Ross Ms, and later Gahr high school and then graduated from TVHS in temecula. I am in college studying and doing well for myself. i would say that this school is very top notch education and i would recommend it to parents who are unsure about which school to enroll their children in. Go Jaguars!

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Excellent education program and staff plus highly recommended After School program.

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
I have two grandchildren at this school. One in 2nd grade and the other in 4th grade. I am very pleased with the prinicipal, teachers and staff. I find that they are interested in the children's learning potential and take steps to ensure an enriching experience in education. I would highly recommend this school to others.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2009
I have a grandson in 2nd grade at this school. I am happy with the teacher and feel she has gone well beyond the call of duty. I also feel that the curriculum is good there. Thank you for being there for my grandson!

Posted November 26, 2008

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2008
I have been at his school for many years. I have two kids that have moved on towards Whitney H.S. & to Ross M.S. And i have one more child at juarez. I have been conflicted over the years with the scores at Juarez. My children thrive at juarez. I have nothing but thanks to the staff for enriching my children lives. It is hard to understand how my kids can do so well & other so badly on state tests. So, does this mean the school is bad, I do not think so! i think that the parents are a huge factor in learning. I have said many times first time my kids scores dropped then i would try to leave - so far so good. With many bumps in the road at Juarez it is still a great place to learn.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School
11939 Aclare Street, Cerritos, CA  90703
Last modified Juarez (Benito) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juarez (Benito) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top