Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2016
The fact that the test scores are plummeting as these students are here longer speaks volumes. The students here in different grades don't have stability as far as teachers are concerned if the principal isn't swapping teacher around like musical chairs then students will have multiple different substitutes, children cannot connect. Material is less than basic there is no challenging the student academically, if student is falling behind there's no hope - if student is high achieving their dumbed down. So how can your child grow here? Look at the test score for yourself and teachers not understanding the new common core learning in NO excuse! I'm tired of hearing that. Teacher and staff rating this 5 stars obviously don't care about our schools test score and academics.

Posted January 26, 2016
Juarez is an outstanding school. The Principal is geared toward the benefit of the students and focuses on a 21st century learning environment. Attending this school is extremely beneficial to students social development as well as skills necessary for their futures.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 24, 2015
the principal is not honest. and the teachers as well. they only consider money money money. they dont work and know what the collaboration is.

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2015
they consider students as funding from government. no educated teachers and nothing else. totaly badly unacceptable school.

Posted August 24, 2014
I love being a part of the Juarez community as a teacher. We are now becoming an Academy of Engineering and Technology and can't wait to see how our students thrive with all of the creativity and fun we have planned for them while they learn. Our staff is very committed to ensuring that all students are successful. I am so blessed to be a part of such a caring community of staff, students, parents and administration.

Posted August 24, 2014
I love Juarez. The teachers are engaged & there are some great programs that stimulate the students. The science fair is great & they are also implementing an enginering & technology department as of this coming school year which will be really innovative & appropriate for bringing excitement & knowledge to the students. They also have a Gateways program to help slow learners catch up with their peers. That's wonderful too. I love all of these ways to try to keep students involved & excited about their school experience. It is so hard now a days to keep students motivated, but I think Juarez has a lot of new & exciting programs in place to keep my children & other students totally optimistic about going to school.

Posted March 01, 2013
As parent the education of my kids is very important, as well being involved with their school. This was our first year at this school, I'm so happy with my teacher's kid. She is an excellent teacher,she has taken my kid to exceed beyond her goals. So, sad to see the very poor participation of the parents for events, I believe that education must be a team work!

Juarez (Benito) Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
I myself graduated from this school in 1992. The education from this school is very good. I went on to graduate from Faye Ross Ms, and later Gahr high school and then graduated from TVHS in temecula. I am in college studying and doing well for myself. i would say that this school is very top notch education and i would recommend it to parents who are unsure about which school to enroll their children in. Go Jaguars!

Posted April 28, 2010
Excellent education program and staff plus highly recommended After School program.

Posted March 31, 2009
I have two grandchildren at this school. One in 2nd grade and the other in 4th grade. I am very pleased with the prinicipal, teachers and staff. I find that they are interested in the children's learning potential and take steps to ensure an enriching experience in education. I would highly recommend this school to others.

11939 Aclare Street, Cerritos, CA  90703-2709
Last modified Juarez (Benito) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.